Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

okay so bought blackberry 7290 from ebay worked for an hour then i dunno what ... Handheld Guides forum

omarzebian no está en línea Stack level 1

please someone help me

Advertisement

okay so bought blackberry 7290 from ebay worked for an hour then i dunno what happend got that error 65. okay so i'm trying this and think this could be the key but its not working for me. Everytime i try to connect to the usb pin thing it shows com 3, when i go connect it can't find anything can someone pleaaasssse help me i've been trying to fix this for 4 hours and i'm so tired.

jersystar no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up JVM Error 513

N8DDB thank you so much your post help me so much the only thing like I said b4 when I did it with the battery out it did not work so I left the battery in the next time and it work thanks my phone is back working.

huythangcoma7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Help BB7230

My BB7230 does not boot up. The red LED on the right top corner of the handheld keeps blinking. It blinks twice, pauses for like 2 seconds and then blinks twice again.

When I connected it to my laptop which already had the blackberry desktop manager installed, windows automatically detected that I had connected a blackberry and installed the drivers automatically. But the desktop manager does not detect the handheld.even ried the wipe through the Java Developers kit. It just says "unable tp open port"
    . Please help

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by huythangcoma7 View Post
    My BB7230 does not boot up. The red LED on the right top corner of the handheld keeps blinking. It blinks twice, pauses for like 2 seconds and then blinks twice again.

When I connected it to my laptop which already had the blackberry desktop manager installed, windows automatically detected that I had connected a blackberry and installed the drivers automatically. But the desktop manager does not detect the handheld.even ried the wipe through the Java Developers kit. It just says "unable tp open port"
    . Please help
    Have you tried the process in the first post of this thread several times? If so try this process, KB03485 - Run Application Loader when the BlackBerry device does not connect.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

huythangcoma7 no está en línea Stack level 1

help BB7230

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr View Post
    . Please help

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I got my new OS installed for my 8100 with the help of some very nice folks, especially Cherri-works great. Then I mistakenly downloaded the wrong theme-AGAIN, to it. But, this time I had this thread to fall back on. I printed the instructions out, followed them, and on the second try was successful in reloading my new OS. This will work if you will follow the instructions. Thanks for the thread!!!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by huythangcoma7 View Post
    . Please help
    Try the process given in the Knowledge Base Article and report in detail what happens.

Rcbjr;
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

vesuvius no está en línea Stack level 1
    Here is my story please help,

I got a free 8300 to upgrade from my pearl from my work that had a broken lens covering the screen and no battery. I got a water damaged phone to replace the screen and bought an after market battery. (before I bought the new battery I stupidly put my pearl battery in the curve thinking it might work) All it did was light up with the battery icon that has a line through it. So once I put the new battery in it didn't do anything different, still the battery icon. I have tried everything on this thread, including a wipe, downloaded the OS and followed the steps. One thing that differs is step 12, I never get the option of checking or unchecking "do not automatically backup my phone". Regardless no matter when I put the battery back in it wont initialize and reconnect at the end.

What is the deal with the battery icon?, please help me.

hansenb88 no está en línea Stack level 1

7290 not working using this process

Hi,
    Ive spent over 3 hours trying different fixes from around the web. I have decided to post here because pinstack is the only one who had info that did ANYTHING although not what I had hoped. I have the DM software and the OS installed on my computer. I get into the app loader and successfully select USB. The apploader goes through "Erasing Files" and adding new ones and JVM etc... (I have tried with the battery in the whole time, without it at all, putting it in while it is erasing, while it is programming, as it switches, with sim, without sim, all of it.) Every time, my 7290 comes up with Device Error: 377 (previously would do nothing) and the app loader displays after about 3 minutes Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation.

Repeat for hours. Someone please save my BB.

Thanks.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by hansenb88 View Post
    Hi,
    Ive spent over 3 hours trying different fixes from around the web. I have decided to post here because pinstack is the only one who had info that did ANYTHING although not what I had hoped. I have the DM software and the OS installed on my computer. I get into the app loader and successfully select USB. The apploader goes through "Erasing Files" and adding new ones and JVM etc... (I have tried with the battery in the whole time, without it at all, putting it in while it is erasing, while it is programming, as it switches, with sim, without sim, all of it.) Every time, my 7290 comes up with Device Error: 377 (previously would do nothing) and the app loader displays after about 3 minutes Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation.

Repeat for hours. Someone please save my BB.

Thanks.
    I would try one more time with the battery out and replace as soon as it flips to "waiting for device initialization". If it still does not work i would try a java loader wipe and try again.
    THIS MAY FAIL THE FIRST OR SECOND TIME DONT WORRY JUST KEEP TRYING.

If you do not get it by the 3rd time.. download the Blackberry java developers kit and install it. once installed find the javaloader.exe file and move it into the c:\ directory

Once it is under the c:\, go to start then run and type. cmd.exe

After the command prompt apears type in "c:\javaloader -usb wipe" to wipe the handheld
    Here is the link for JL_cmder. Hope it helps.

MegletTX no está en línea Stack level 1
    I didn't have time to read through all 52 pages to find if someone mentioned this but just in case--I was having a lot of trouble with my computer recognizing the blackberry through the USB so what I finally did was brought up the desktop manager, clicked on application loader, THEN inserted the USB cord. The "USB UNKNOWN" thing appeared and so I clicked next and was able to get it to work. I think you have to catch it in that initialization phase or it won't recognize it's there without the battery.

Muchas gracias for the guide on how to fix. I too tried to install 3rd party software and my phone got stuck. I rebooted and ended up in the "abort" cycle of doom. I was sooo happy to google it and find this!!!!

hansenb88 no está en línea Stack level 1

still not working

hey,
    tried the advice, still isn't working. Ran JLC and it seems as though it worked, didnt receive any errors from not being able to connect but i still can not get it working. I have seen the 7290 display errors from 323 to 377, and prefetch exceptions, have tried wiping the whole system. No luck. Still have the same problem when using apploader to reinstall os. failed to reconnect to device after multistage load operation. Please help. I will take any advice. I am leaving the country for 5 months at the end of July and need this to work. Please and thank you in advance.

nateshiner no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hansenb88 View Post
    hey,
    tried the advice, still isn't working. Ran JLC and it seems as though it worked, didnt receive any errors from not being able to connect but i still can not get it working. I have seen the 7290 display errors from 323 to 377, and prefetch exceptions, have tried wiping the whole system. No luck. Still have the same problem when using apploader to reinstall os. failed to reconnect to device after multistage load operation. Please help. I will take any advice. I am leaving the country for 5 months at the end of July and need this to work. Please and thank you in advance.
    The last time I accidentally turned my blackberry into a paperweight (it's happened on a few occasions!), I had to repeat this reload process a good 20+ times. It took hours, but it was a lot cheaper than buying a new phone. keep repeating the process.

nmcryderman no está en línea Stack level 1
    I really need help. My BlackBerry 8310 has the hourglass of doom, and I've spent every spare moment of the last few days on the internet searching for ways to fix it. I have downloaded the new Desktop Manager 4.5 and have tried downloading the OS from my carrier's website (Rogers) and from RIM's website. My most recent hurdle is that my Desktop Manager doesn't seem to recognize that my BB is connected, and there is no way to "detect" with the new 4.5 version. When I go to load the OS in the Application Loader, it says "Error: A connection to the device could not be established. Please ensure that the device is properly connected to the cradle or USB cable, and that the cradle or USB cable is connected securely to your computer. Also ensure that the device has completed any startup operations. Then run the Application Loader Wizard again." Well, it hasn't completed startup because it's constantly initializing. And I'm pretty sure it is securely connected. I've tried every USB port on my laptop with two different USB cables. I'm pretty sure they're not "hubs" because I've used them all before, even with the BlackBerry before it crashed. Can someone please help me get my BB working again??!

jvirg no está en línea Stack level 1
    I actually reinstalled the software ten times and now i realize i should of just gave the hour glass some time to load. Everything works now, don't believe i should have re-loaded this hundred time i am just impatient i guess.

LinkBacks (?)