Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

My BB is still not connected. What do I do?... Handheld Guides forum

xROWx no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

My BB is still not connected. What do I do?

teamare2006 no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks

ghdamm1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2F546BFD
    Quote Originally Posted by cp6169 View Post
    Hello babut, welcome to pinstack. If you have tried the above mentioned procedure you also have another option. Download the following program, and it is self explanatory. Choose the option for wipe handheld, then all you have to do is load the OS again. Which can be found at the second link.

Program...http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...id=452&catid=5

OS...http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...s_carrier.html

Let us know how it goes.
    i have a BB 7100g i am trying to do the wipe device with the JL Cmder but it doesnt conect to the device it says conecting to device and it doesnt, ones i reset device it comes with a device error:400 , and jl_cmder get bacl to the main menu.
    i have installed on my computer the blackberry handheld manager and it show that device is conected usb PIN-and my pin number, but the desktop manager doesnt recognize the conection so please if anyone can help me,
    THANK YOU

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Did you follow the procedure given in the first post in this thread? It should have worked. You might try this process, KB03485 - Run Application Loader when the BlackBerry device does not connect

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

soccer6_10 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am trying to clear everything with the app loader wizard, and it can do step 1-Load JVM and system software. Then it gets kinda messed up between steps 2 and 3. It finishes step 2- waiting for device configuration, then all the sudden freezes and says failed due to unseen fatal error, and never gets to step 3- read java application configuration.

Anyone know what to do to fix this?

I have tried to do this more than one time and with and without the battery.

Anyone know how to get in contact with a real person from Blackberry?

Thanks

Luxferre no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24B5591D
    I had just had the 507 problem for the last 3 hrs.

I re-downloaded/installed the DM
    and then I downloaded a TMo OS (was using Singapore telecom OS before)
    and it worked like a charm.
    Im not sure whether it was a pure fluke or just the problem with software (I've put the battery in at the same time EVERY single time it didnt work or even at the end when it did)

My BB 8320 is TMo branded but unlocked. Im wondering if its a coincidence or does the OS you're installing after a wipe HAVE to be the branded OS?

Maybe this might help some of you lost souls out there that have been stuck.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    My BB 8320 is TMo branded but unlocked. Im wondering if its a coincidence or does the OS you're installing after a wipe HAVE to be the branded OS?
    No, that is not necessary. I have used other Vendor's Device Software after a wipe and using this process without problem.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

ratedr no está en línea Stack level 1

aargh!

OK. I have a bb 8830 from verizon, and all of a sudden I am getting a JVM 545 error. I came across this forum and this post. I followed the directions step by step. I removed all of the progs first, and reinstalled DM, and the verizon specific software (and even deleted the vendor file after a few unsuccessful tries). I got to the step where I am to put the battery in. I tried it right when it started the operation, I tried it right before it said connecting to device, I tried it at 30 second intervals, I tried it 25 times..each time I got this error: Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation.

I did the javaloader thing and I did the wipe. I didnt get any confirmation but it ran thorough the process and went back to the main screen after about 10 minutes. (I did it with a gui version since I couldnt figure out all of the switches for password, pin, etc)

is there SOMETHING I might be missing or something else I could try?

godsent no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    319652FE
    Sweet deal
    "No Matter Where You Are In Life You Can Always Be Better", Joel Osteen

kdbaird no está en línea Stack level 1
    I was upgrading my curve 8310 to a new OS and the process got interrupted for some unknown reason. And now my blackberry has a black screen and can't do anything and the red light indicator just flashes twice every few seconds and my computer wont recognize my blackberry when I plug it in, nothing has worked for me please help Any suggestions?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    your other post was answered...

nothing seems to help

once in awhille it will connect to my computer and ill get to the app loader and it says "The -BlackBerry Desktop Software does not have BlackBerry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer."

PIN/ID
    ATA

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by kdbaird View Post
    once in awhille it will connect to my computer and ill get to the app loader and it says "The -BlackBerry Desktop Software does not have BlackBerry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer."
    uninstall the OS in control panel/add or remove apps

then reinstall it by executing the file again

LinkBacks (?)