Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

I have the exact same problem please HELP!... Handheld Guides forum

auroras no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: desktop manager won't recognize

Advertisement

I have the exact same problem please HELP!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected

Quote Originally Posted by auroras
    I am trying to upload new data for my Blackberry. It comes up with ERROR 365 on the screen and wont allow me to do anything else. I have downloaded the Desktop version and the Handheld version however when i go into connection settings it doesnt recognise the USB connection. I have followed the directions of taking the battery out and clicking 'Detect' USB it still doesnt work. Please help me this is a business phone and it is needed asap!
    Thanks
    Aurora
    Aurora, Welcome to the Stacks. Here is another thread on the Error 365 (it's not pretty). You may have to do a BB wipe and reload. What data were you loading when the error came up?

Question Re: How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected

I am downloading 4.1 or 4.2 .. i rang the support line and he said to do 4.2 really not even sure whether this is right or not. Its jus that the USB isnt recognised. Either way i will have to download new software but i wont be able to if it doesnt recognise the uSB. i tried doing this with another bb i have and it recognised the usb so its just this phone BB 7100v.
    Thanks. I will look at this '365' post. none of this is pretty

where is the link?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Right in my signature under JVM 102 fix. It'll walk you through, step by step. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._step_fix.html

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Have you already tried a battery pull?

is a battery pull where you take the battery out whilst trying to download? if so then yes. I have gone to link, is error 365 the same as 102? sorry i havent had to do this before so i am a little slow at it..

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

is a battery pull where you take the battery out whilst trying to download? if so then yes. I have gone to link, is error 365 the same as 102? sorry i havent had to do this before so i am a little slow at it..
    Not to worry . Battery pull is a cold reboot where you pull the battery out with your BB on, wait 30 seconds and then reinsert. I just want to make sure we cover the bases before you wipe your device and reload. The 365 and 102 are different errors, however, the fix is the same.

Ok.. i see. Tried that. Still the same error. So do i need to go through all the steps on that link. Should i just delete all software i have downloaded and start again? Just not sure what im actually doing..

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I didn't think that would help. Just wanted to make sure. I don't think you'll be able to select individual programs to delete. You'll have to do the wipe as outlined.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Here is an option, always works for me.

Download this application... JLCmder

When this application is launched you will have an option to wipe the BB, I believe its option 5.

After the wipe you can then proceed to load the OS.

Let us know how it goes...

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Ok.. i see. Tried that. Still the same error. So do i need to go through all the steps on that link. Should i just delete all software i have downloaded and start again? Just not sure what im actually doing..
    Auroras, if you follow the steps outlined in the link, you should be back up and running in no time. I have to sign off for now (zzzzzzz). If you have trouble with anything, rest assured there are others here to help. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

I am clicking on your linkit come sup with open save or cancel. I have tried open and save. it then takes me to a file and there are 6 seperate folders. I do not know what to do from here on.. it doesnt give me an option 5..

I am running Java Command and trying to wipe my BB. one problem it stays on "connecting to Device" seems as though Java Commander wont recognise the USB along with Desktop Manager. Its not a problem with my computer as i have tried it with another phone. PLEASE HELP

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I am running Java Command and trying to wipe my BB. one problem it stays on "connecting to Device" seems as though Java Commander wont recognise the USB along with Desktop Manager. Its not a problem with my computer as i have tried it with another phone. PLEASE HELP
    Auroras, sorry you are still having trouble. This may help you with the connection: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...uter_wont.html. If you are still having trouble, it's always best to start over from the beginning. Be sure that you follow the steps precisely.

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)