Page 48 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Sprint, and have already tried to go through their ins. system - huge mess, they ... Handheld Guides forum

LovesFashion no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Sprint, and have already tried to go through their ins. system - huge mess, they got it on my account to do the swap but since it had never been programmed I guess it was not fully attaching, and every time they tried to enter the order it would order my old phone, not the BB. They tried 20 times and it just didnt work.

What's the process of getting it replaced through BB?

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    You won't get it replaced through BlackBerry, only sprint. PM ME and I will try and help you. If it's within 30 days, you just need to order a return kit. We can check and I can refer you to one of my contacts at sprint to get it resolved.

Thanx so much, pming now

Oops, can't pm yet b/c I'm a newbie - if you can, pm me your email?

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    What do you do when your phone works fine but your pc and bb won't connect?

soccer6_10 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr View Post
    I am not sure how to perform a hard reset. How do you view KB02141? Also my BB is completely hour glassed of doom and red light flashing. I don't think that it will respond to anything that I press.

I talked to one of hte guys at the mall yesterday and he said he thinks it software, not hardware, so that's good for me b/c hopefully I can try something else and fix it since it's like a month or so past warrenty.

Anyone know how to do the hard reset and/or have any other suggestions about what I could try?

Thanks

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer6_10 View Post
    I am not sure how to perform a hard reset. How do you view KB02141? Also my BB is completely hour glassed of doom and red light flashing. I don't think that it will respond to anything that I press.

I talked to one of hte guys at the mall yesterday and he said he thinks it software, not hardware, so that's good for me b/c hopefully I can try something else and fix it since it's like a month or so past warrenty.

Anyone know how to do the hard reset and/or have any other suggestions about what I could try?

Thanks
    A hard reset is just another way of saying remove the battery. (most often while the phone is on) If you follow the Instructions in that article from RIM it will get your software problem corrected 90+% of the time. It may take more then one attempt so be patient. Good luck.

cschwatk no está en línea Stack level 1

I posted in another thread...but

Hello! I posted in another thread, but don't seem to be going anywhere. I'll make this brief:

Problem: 2 red blinks, pause, 3 red blinks --the phone will not turn on, no hourglass, etc....nothing...just the red light.

I've followed the guides with the exception of the JL wipe because the phone has contacts in it that I must have (didn't do a backup --

Is there ANY WAY to get the contacts off somehow?

Handheld OS: 4.2.1.96 ATT

Desktop Manager: 4.3.0.17

Blackberry Pearl 8100

Windows OS: Vista Ultimate (64-bit)

le canzy no está en línea Stack level 1

Help Please

Hi,
    I am a total noob to this site. I have been reading almost every thread trying to resolve an issue i am having with a BB 8100, which i found.

It started with a jvm 513 error screen when i found it. I followed instructions on this site to wipe the device . Now i get the 507 with a little box.

I followed your instructions and downloaded the dm and os. DM can detect the BB. I keep following your steps and hit finish then dm starts to add the aps.

As soon as it starts the screen flashes on the bb (this causes the computer to not recognize the bb any more), the red light goes on athe hour glass goes round a couple of times then back to the 507 screen(and then the computer recognizes the bb again). This keeps repeating until another screen pops up in DM saying
    " unable to complete the loading operation unspecified error encountered (A:0x00000001) "

I will be forever grateful for any help!!!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Make sure the USB Port you are using to attempt the reload is providing adequate power to your BB. Try a different USB Port and Make sure you are not using a HUB or have Power Saving mode turned for your USB Ports.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Hey Rcbjr,
    Thanks for the quick response. I have now tried to do it on 3 different pc's with the same result.
    Any other ideas?

oh... and whats a HUB?

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by le canzy View Post
    oh... and whats a HUB?
    A multiple-socket USB connector that allows several USB-compatible devices to be connected to a computer.

mirenita82 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello! thanks for your patience... Ok my problem is that I did all steps with my blackberry, when the process is initializing the device my blackberry show error 507 but the process continues, when finish, my blackberry is in standby all the time, i done know if i did something wrong... thanks

soccer6_10 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_gauge View Post
    A hard reset is just another way of saying remove the battery. (most often while the phone is on) If you follow the Instructions in that article from RIM it will get your software problem corrected 90+% of the time. It may take more then one attempt so be patient. Good luck.

I've tried numerous times to just remove the batter, and still nothing. Once I put the batter back in, the phone goes back to the hour glass, then the black screen with the red blinking light, and this continues forever.

Does anyone else have any suggestions? Anything would be appreciated.

LinkBacks (?)