Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

I now have a profile, such as it is!... Handheld Guides forum

ccampo123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I now have a profile, such as it is!

flip_sd3 no está en línea Stack level 1

8800 Stuck on Startup

Ok so I'm trying to run desktop manager and when I click app loader the pin says unknown....I'm allowed to click further but the next screen asks for my password. So I type the password and nothing happens...So I can never go forward to run app loader.

I tried downloading the jl commander but I'm getting an error saying INVALID ENTRY.

Is my device f*cked? I want to fix it....help please

c5VamPirE no está en línea Stack level 1
    Guys,

This might be a stupid question but how can you tell whether JL_Cmder has wiped the device successfully?

I select wipe from the options, I go through the red screen and type Blackberry as instructed but how do I know if it went all right? I tried switching the device back on and nothing seems to be wiped. Am I doing something wrong?

Saied

c5VamPirE no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks guys for this guide, it saved my life!

starscream2009 no está en línea Stack level 1

help

8100 cant be recognized at all ive tried my comp with xp and my notebook with vista i have desktop 4.2 javaloader jl cder and still nothing all i get errors saying cannot open port and device not found. im doing it with the baterry on and off the device ive changed the cable 3 times and still same thing. can anyone help!

dyclos no está en línea Stack level 1

How long does it take to get back up when complete

i did all the steps but how long will it take it shows the hour glass

bbmacLeeds no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi - I've got similar problem with my 8800. When device reboots all I get is white screen with App Error 523. Nothing I do on the device makes an difference. I've installed the Latest Desktop Software from BB site and can detect the deivce is connected to PC vioa USB but just get message that there is no software compatible with the device connected. I've not downloaded any software for the 8800 other than the packaged downloads which include the desktop software. Sorry - not had a BB before - can anyone help?

bbmacLeeds no está en línea Stack level 1
    Sorry - I am just downloading Desktop Software v4.3 b25 with Media Manager (English) from the BB site.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Quote Originally Posted by bbmacLeeds View Post
    Sorry - I am just downloading Desktop Software v4.3 b25 with Media Manager (English) from the BB site.
    Don't download the Desktop Software, you have that already...You need the Handheld Software.

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support...load_sites.jsp

soccer6_10 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey guys,

I have a T-mobile Blackberry Pearl 8100. Yesterday, my blackberry all the sudden froze. This has never happened to me before. The BB, just shows the hour glass, and the LED light periodically flashes red (instead of usual green). The BB is pretty much completely frozen.

I tried to follow the 13 steps on the first page, but that didn't seem to work. I also tried to wipe the whole memory, by doing the whole JL Cmder thing, and agian nothing (i'm not sure if it worked since it was so fast, and didn't have any type of "sucessful message").

For the 13 steps, for me it goes automatically from step 11 to 13. It never asks me anything about AUTO backing anything up.

Anyways, my computer just says that right towards the end of the initialization process, that it's "unable to reconnect to the device udring a muti-stage load operation."

Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by soccer6_10; 04-18-2008 at 05:50 AM.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

LovesFashion no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks to everyone offering their time/help - just found this site afte googling "error 348" and forgot I did the same thing last Oct and got to the same point/error! Unfortunately I now have a huge headache and am almost in tears b/c of this stupid BB!

Anyway, after reading all 47 pages, seems like I have the same prob as most people. Here's the background:

Brand new 7130e - right out of the box it had Error 348

PC and DM recognize it with no problem.

Get all the way to "Wait for device initialization" and then the same error as everyone else. "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation"

Tried 10x - battery in, out, inserted at each stage, etc etc etc. No luck

Now, no more Error 348, but the phone is just black w/ the red light randomly blinking/staying on/going off.

JL seemed to wipe, when I typed blackberry it said connecting, then in about 2 seconds just went back to the main JL screen. Does that mean it worked? I don't get any error 507 or anything - screen is still black no matter what.

Am I SOL? Did I miss another step/option? Also, this was given to me about 4 months ago so no receipt etc - Would BB still honor the warranty?

Thanks in advance!

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    If you got an error fresh out of the box, send it back for a replacement. I don't trust any device that gives an error the first time its booted up.
    via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

LovesFashion no está en línea Stack level 1
    Unfortunately I didn't have the opp. to return it to a store since it was a gift, however I'm sure its still under BB warranty - would they replace it w/o proof of purchase?

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Yep. Which carrier are you with?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

LinkBacks (?)