Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

kercus05, here are step by step instructions. It is not necessary to make so many ... Handheld Guides forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected

Advertisement

kercus05,

here are step by step instructions. It is not necessary to make so many posts in so many forums to get a problem solved.

1. Start by Downloading and installing JL_Cmder, see that link for instructions.
    2. Download and execute on your PC the latest software for your BB. See this thread for links to the sofware download site for your carrier, Blackberry OS Software links (by carrier).
    3. Connect you BB to your PC
    4. Open JL_Cmder,
    5. Select the Wipe Option (5)
    6. Follow the instructions in this thread very carefully, How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't recognize The Device Is Connected
      • Be sure to follow everything carefully, especially the items in Red

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

kercus05 no está en línea Stack level 2

well it seems like i cant make it man i can load the application os 4.02
    plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Where is it failing in the process above? What does it do?

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

endzone no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204F91D3

Oh man, you guys are saviours! I'm back up and running thanks.

canmandad no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32AF26A7
    I followed your instructions. And although it was a real pain in the backside. it worked. During the search process I had to remove it from the cradle and replace it so the applications loader would see it as USB:PIN. After about 7 tries it finally took. I started getting the Device Error 348 after Verizon wireless had me do a roaming update. It seems thier update corrupted the system. Since they were apparently unaware of this procedure and could not fix it, they are sending me another one that I should have in a few days, however, this things errors out on me right after making a call or as a call is coming in.

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    canmandad, Welcome to PinStack.

So it still throws the Device Error 348 or is it a new error code?

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

lowkey no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks heaps! always good to look like an expert in front of the boss. hahaha

handlehooks no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok, I tried both options listed in this thread and now my BB7100i will not even turn on. All I am getting is the red indicator light that flashes 2 times quickly every 3 seconds. What now?

knightberlin no está en línea Stack level 2

7100t has new life!

My 7100t is finally cured from the dreaded hourglass! I was planning to dump it before I registered on this forum - now I guess I'll have to ask something else for Christmas...lol

Thanks a lot cp6169 and all of you who have contributed to this forum so that our lives as newbies become less hard...it's worth our while to hold on to our BB's.

Peace out...

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    handlehooks,

Did you get this fixed? Sorry, but some how I missed this post earlier. Did you try the steps posted in my Post #46 in this thread, and that didn't work?

Let us know if you're still having problems.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    knightberlin, Welcome to PinStack.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

aijaz08844 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am new as i just joined the club i was very impressed knowlege and helpful tips, after spending two hour with cingular tech support, I was refer to BB Forum and I search the google for Error 543 and found this forum. Following your step by step instructions I not only back with updated version and my bb is working.
    Now could any one advise to go for desktop version 4.2 or should I stick with 4.1??

Many thanks

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    aijaz08844, Welcome to PinStack.

I'm not sure if there would be any real advantage to updating your Desktop Manager. It doesn't really add any features that your device can take advantage.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987

Just wondering if I could get any insight as to what my problem could be with my BB.

When I run DM, within Connection Settings it always shows up as USB and not USB PIN. Hence I've tried several times to detect and I've never succeeded. Do I keep replacing the usb cable till it finally shows up as USB PIN? I'm not sure the USB drivers are even installed although I have DM and OS software both installed already.

Also when the USB cable is plugged in, the light blinks red twice and then red 3 times. It just doesn't boot up whatsoever? Could this be the problem? I noticed someone else mentioned this higher up but I didn't see a reply to him.

Thanks

auroras no está en línea Stack level 1

I am trying to upload new data for my Blackberry. It comes up with ERROR 365 on the screen and wont allow me to do anything else. I have downloaded the Desktop version and the Handheld version however when i go into connection settings it doesnt recognise the USB connection. I have followed the directions of taking the battery out and clicking 'Detect' USB it still doesnt work. Please help me this is a business phone and it is needed asap!
    Thanks
    Aurora

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)