Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Look for it here, BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites . Pick your carrier. ... Handheld Guides forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected

Advertisement

Look for it here, BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites. Pick your carrier.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

nmn7 no está en línea Stack level 1

I rarely, if ever have posted on this forum, but at the moment I feel the need to. I have been a blackberry faithful since my godbrother persuaded me to get one last August. A year later (this past week) I ran in to the hourglass of doom and slowly started to lose all sense of direction, orientation, and time. Luckily for me finals were over; it would have been a bad senior semester. After finding my way back home for the last and final winter break, I struggled to find a way to fix it. Finally at 4:51 am eastern time (after 7 minutes of waiting), I saw the t-mobile sign on my bb, was prompted to enter my password in dm, and saw colors other than white and blue. . . my 8700g was revived! Thank you so much for making my Christmas blackberry-filled and happy holidays to you all!

cription no está en línea Stack level 1

I have a blackberry 7100r, i went to bed last night and woke up this morning and the screen was blank and the red light was flashing, after trying to remove the battery then connecting it to my computer, it sometimes boots an error code and the red light flashes. and the computer doesn't seem to recognize the device. I have read threw the posts and have tried doing what was said but no luck.... is my phone totally messed?

K_Deezle no está en línea Stack level 1

thanx a trillion N8. after some time I got it to work. Maybe there were a few updates with the version of the JL_Cmder or something b/c there were a few slight differences, but I was able to figure it out. My curve was no good until the fix. Also after the Desktop Manager finishes installing the OS, the BB has the hourglass wait screen for about 15 min. Just be patient and it should work. I thought something was wrong at first and kept restarting because I thought it was frozen.

ondeez no está en línea Stack level 2

what if my phone doesnt get picked up at the connection settings
    instead of saying USB and my pin.

it just says USB or NONE.

what do i do?\

i haved it connected without the battery.

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

You Ask, We Will Answer

zambilo76 no está en línea Stack level 1

HAve same problem with my 7130e ... flashing red 4 times ... and CAn't wipe with JL .. device not detected .

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Quote Originally Posted by zambilo76 View Post
    HAve same problem with my 7130e ... flashing red 4 times ... and CAn't wipe with JL .. device not detected .
    Try the link that Rcbjr posted above you and see if that helps.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

THANK YOU PENTANCE, N8DBB AND ADULEY!

SUMMARY- FOLLOW PENTANCES DETAILED ADVICE- GET HOURGLASS- WAIT AT LEAST 25 MINUTES.

On New Years Eve I was getting ready to step out and decided to upgrade my new 8320's OS from .180 to .184. I have upgraded my former 8700g a dozen times, my GF's 8100 and several others Berry's as well so the proceedure was nothing new. However this time i got the hour glass of death, 507 error and 543 error.

I followed instructions posted by N8DBBB/Pentance- repeated that proceedure 7 times, had to run JL Cmdr app cause I ended up with a 543 error code - wiped my berry and repeated the proceedure described by Pentace again. I got the hourglass again but this time decided to follow Aduley's advice and WAIT, WAIT.......and WAIT some more. EXACTLY 24 minutes later - I had a functioning OS.

Thanks for making my New Year's day a good one.

Berry is my primary phone, so I couldn't make any calls, until I got the OS back.... thanks again everyone.

5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

rohitjately no está en línea Stack level 1

I did everything you stated. The old OS got wiped and the new OS got loaded OK. However, I now have another problem! The device keeping shutting down on its own and is trying to restart. It is now in this endless cycle!! How do I fix this now?

cl65ame no está en línea Stack level 1

thank you thank you thank you thank you ...it worked

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Quote Originally Posted by rohitjately View Post
    I did everything you stated. The old OS got wiped and the new OS got loaded OK. However, I now have another problem! The device keeping shutting down on its own and is trying to restart. It is now in this endless cycle!! How do I fix this now?
    Have you tried to reboot (Pull Battery, wait 15-20 sec, install battery)? If that doesn't work try this process, KB03485 - Run Application Loader when the BlackBerry device does not connect.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

sav_chh no está en línea Stack level 1

hello all, i m anew comer here, using 8700g. whn uploading a soft. on my cell, i m getting the same prob. which is discussed in this whole thread, sys. gets on, hour clock comes and takes round, sys. again get restarted. i tried all the squence mentioned here, like tried to run appl. loader without battery, it switches to com3 or USB PIN UNKNOW and sys get restarted. plz help smbdy.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

have you tried the procedure with the battery in?

oh-crap no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318B3A14

I am trying to re-install my OS on my 7130e. I am getting the JVM 523 error. The phone will not power up at all. when it does power up it immediatley shows the white screen with the error. When I hook it to my computer it is not recognized. I cannot open the application loader and I cannot detect device it is grayed out. I have downloaded the javaloader and ran it and all it does is flash a black cmd window. I have opened a cmd window and typed in javaloader -usb wipe and all I get is an error saying it does not reconized that command. I have been reading this post and see some batch file someone wrote to help with the javaloader called "jl cmdr" something or other but the link is broken to download it. I really need to get this phone up and working, could someone lend me a hand?
    Last edited by oh-crap; 01-05-2008 at 04:39 PM.

LinkBacks (?)