Page 25 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

i would suggest making sure that you are replacing battery at the exact time it ... Handheld Guides forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected

Advertisement

i would suggest making sure that you are replacing battery at the exact time it needs to be replaced...it may take a few tries

CWEMayers no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    i would suggest making sure that you are replacing battery at the exact time it needs to be replaced...it may take a few tries
    im a new stacker and i need your help

cherri are you there
    Last edited by dasupaman23; 10-23-2007 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Duplicate

jonas1968 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hello mr. Rcbjr! now i have a new problem .. theres 507 code in my screen in my bb 8700. can u help me MR? this 2 weeks now. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. any one?????????
    Last edited by dasupaman23; 10-23-2007 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Duplicate

laurau no está en línea Stack level 1

you guys just gave my poor blackberry the breath of life. thank you!!!

redbush0890 no está en línea Stack level 1

man this thread has helped so much! thanks whoever wrote it!!

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jonas1968
    hello mr. Rcbjr! now i have a new problem .. theres 507 code in my screen in my bb 8700. can u help me MR? this 2 weeks now. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. any one?????????
    Try this thread: Device Error 507 & 505
    Data Outages
    Reinstall OS
    Desktop/Device Page

Yes, I'm a BES admin with an iPhone 3G.

Follow me on Twitter!

macleem no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

THANKS. i got my BB working again. but lost everything since my last backup (which was in May)

:'(

pixar no está en línea Stack level 2

I did everything, the DM said the software was uploaded succesfully, but its been over 10mins and Im still getting the dreaded hour glass!

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

~via SUPA BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Don't worry it takes a while when you do it this way. Just have faith and if it doesn't work, keep at it. It takes a few times sometimes but will eventually work.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Quote Originally Posted by macleem
    THANKS. i got my BB working again. but lost everything since my last backup (which was in May)

:'(
    Always recommend doing a backup of your BB at least once a week. In DM you can set it up to do an automatic backup. Start DM>Backup/Restore>Options>Check the box that says "automatic backup" and set the days to 7 or however many days you want here.

Quote Originally Posted by pixar
    I did everything, the DM said the software was uploaded succesfully, but its been over 10mins and Im still getting the dreaded hour glass!
    Give it more time. It can sometimes take up to an hour, just be patient.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

Omg its working!!! Thx guys! You are the BEST!!!!

mthhurley no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32b64c36

So I tried and OS upgrade and it went badly. Not I'm stuck with an AT&T 8300 that doesn't do anything except the 507 error on the screen.

I've tried this procedure but it's still not recognized via USB..even hitting Detect.

What's next for me?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Quote Originally Posted by mthhurley
    So I tried and OS upgrade and it went badly. Not I'm stuck with an AT&T 8300 that doesn't do anything except the 507 error on the screen.

I've tried this procedure but it's still not recognized via USB..even hitting Detect.

What's next for me?
    I would try a wipe device using JL_cmder and then start DM and try the OS install again.
    The 507 error means you have no OS installed.
    Keep trying, sometimes it takes several tries to get it to work, don't panic.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

jonas1968 no está en línea Stack level 1

hello mr. Rcbjr! now i have a new problem .. theres 507 code in my screen in my bb 8700. can u help me MR? this 2 weeks now. any genius guys? pls help me

Quote Originally Posted by mthhurley

What's next for me?
    I pulled out the battery right after it detected my BB instead of pulling it out before I was supposed to let the DM detect it, and it worked for me!

LinkBacks (?)