Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

my 8700r is suck in loop and i tried everything you said on page one ... Handheld Guides forum

romeo204 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected

Advertisement

my 8700r is suck in loop and i tried everything you said on page one and nothing is happening .help .

Details: The screen on my blackberry is cycling between two states:
    1 - Blank (dark and looks like the device is off).
    2 - White background with a rotating hourglass.

I can't seem to get it to stop. I've tried:

1) Remove battery and replace it after 30 seconds.
    1a) Remove battery and replace it after 10 minutes.
    2) Remove battery and hold power button down for 1 minute.
    3) Press ALT - CAP - DEL twice (simultaneaously) (after putting the battery back in).
    4) Press ALT - NUM - DEL twice (simultaneaously) (after putting the battery back in).
    5) Soaked it Coca-cola overnight with the back cover off. (Just kidding).

I don't know if this information is relevant, but...
    This problem started after I tried to "upload" a couple of applications with the "Desktop Manager / Application Loader". These were sample applications which came with the JDE ("Hello World", etc), which I modified in the JDE. (Hmm, sounds like I screwed something up).

Anyway, I just want to "reset" it somehow. I don't really care if I reset everything back to the default/factory settings, or not. (I don't have much/any data on there to lose). It looks like none of the "normal" ways of resetting it have work. Doesn't seem like it should be that hard to reset a Blackberry. Hopefully I'm just overlooking something really simple. Anyone have any ideas?

Much thanks for your time.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~which part of it are you stuck on?

every time i go step 6 on the instuctions on the first page it changes from usb to com3 and then i can't do anything from there

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~try leaving your battery in and then just clicking your application loader... That's what my problem was. Or just try to skip that step and go straight to your application loader, because your desktop manager might already partially recognize your device, just skip that. And let me know what happens

did that and the same thing happened i still can't get past that part .

wait something is happening . i got past the screen and now i am trying to return my bb to the stock setting . will keep you updated .

it WORKED THANK YOU SO MUCH .

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~did you just use the application loader like I said, or how'd you do it?

alexfeinstein no está en línea Stack level 1

I have tried all of the above. I still don't think my computer recognizes the BB 8100 that is connected without the battery. When I run JL Cmder and do a wipe, I say i am sure then it asks me to type "blackberry", so i do. Then nothing happens, if I hit enter it goes immediatly back to the start screen. If that is actually completing the wipe then my comp still doesn't recognize the BB. This all started when trying to update system software and it disconnected, now it does nothing but blink RED. Please help.

alexfeinstein no está en línea Stack level 1

I am dying here

jonas1968 no está en línea Stack level 1

hello again miss CHERRICHIODI ! im jonas i have a problem in my bb8700 icant open my cell! theres a hourglass and red light....WHERE can i FIND the SOFTWARE DESKTOP and HANDHELD SOFTWARE???

i need my cellphone. but useless now. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

pls help me guyss!
    regards

bb fanatic

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Here is where to find the links for your S/W BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

jonas1968 no está en línea Stack level 1

hello mr. Rcbjr! now i have a new problem .. theres 507 code in my screen in my bb 8700. can u help me MR? this 2 weeks now. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

3560freak no está en línea Stack level 1

7130c continously reboots (BLINKING RED LIGHT)
    does not detect through Connections
    if I use App Loader (w/o Connections) it will erase and reload but errors out when trying to reconnect to device.
    Just keeps rebooting, any suggestions?

LinkBacks (?)