Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

hi, I been trying to get my bb to work for a couple of days ... Handheld Guides forum

solowex no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected

Advertisement

hi, I been trying to get my bb to work for a couple of days now...i have followed the steps but after i select the application loader i and select the usb pin i get a message:
    The Blackberry software does not have Blackberry device software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider.
    Have anybody ran into this problem as well? What do i need to do.

nguyenthang2614 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi Solowex,
    I think that you should find the right OS for your BB and follow instruction in this forum correctly. I had trouble with Blackberry Desktop Manager could't find my BB's PIN so that I could not go next step, but when I upgrade OS with battery in BB, I did not have any problems when follow this instruction.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Solowex, Welcome to PinStack.

Check out the revelavant links on the BB FAQ & Guides page for where to get the latest OS for your carrier/device and how to update it. The specific ones you will want are BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites and How to: OS 4.x Upgrade for your Blackberry.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

nboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246b7029

I have an 8700g and i have water damage. the device will act like it wants to power up and then it doesnt. ive tried everything. can someone give me some help?

nboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246b7029

please send response to 2103671699 via text message.

jpulpulaan no está en línea Stack level 1

how long does this procedure usually take altogether?

pen15big no está en línea Stack level 1

hey guys im a newbie here, i got a 8700r with an error 365 and im trying to reinstall everything. when i get to the step where you open up dm options and connection settings, dm cant find my 8700r!! what am i missing herE?

anjipoo no está en línea Stack level 1

hey there, I've gone through all these steps but I'm having issues....first off step #12 doesn't even show up on my screen :S and when I complete the rest of the steps it always stops with the same error msg when it's trying to initialize: Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation, any suggestions please?? I have a blackberry 8100 (pearl), thanks in advance!!

spmcd no está en línea Stack level 1

I have just brought my 8100 Pearl back from the dead!! I was just about to try the wipe out suggestion and I just forgot about it sitting there with the little watch spinning around and about 15 minutes later the phone reset and booted up with the new software! Could it just be a case of patience?

sharkbiter32 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24029b87

doing the process as we speak and so far results good hahaaha damn this crap sucks

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by sharkbiter32
    doing the process as we speak and so far results good hahaaha damn this crap sucks
    Good luck Sharkbiter. Welcome to the Stacks!

sharkbiter32 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24029b87

okay so loaded everything now have a spinning hour glass and im praying this worked if it did thank you so so much man

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by sharkbiter32
    okay so loaded everything now have a spinning hour glass and im praying this worked if it did thank you so so much man
    How'd you make out?

jdmluvr no está en línea Stack level 1

I've done this process, like 15 times... I've tried removing all of the software and reinstalling everything again... still the led/hour glass cycle. I keep getting to the "waiting for device initialization" message screen on the updating your device screen, then I get a "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation." message. Then the cycle of death. My main question is, will that process run all the way through?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by jdmluvr
    I've done this process, like 15 times... I've tried removing all of the software and reinstalling everything again... still the led/hour glass cycle. I keep getting to the "waiting for device initialization" message screen on the updating your device screen, then I get a "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation." message. Then the cycle of death. My main question is, will that process run all the way through?
    Have you tried wiping the device using this process: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._step_fix.html?

LinkBacks (?)