Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

maybe another way to conect and re install the os to my phone ?? pls... Handheld Guides forum

tmplr no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected

Advertisement

maybe another way to conect and re install the os to my phone ??

pls

tmplr no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank you a lot after 10 hour trying after all i did it , thank you very much, i go today to telefonica movistar and they toll me i have to buy another telephone this kind of damages are irreparable,tomorrow i´m going to tell them just are a party of crp..s thank.s a lot

ramsaini no está en línea Stack level 1
    I tried these steps but it always fails at step 13 because it can't connect to the bb

help?

I need assistance

anyone help me

my blackberry won't turn on and led flashes red

do I reinstall os?

i don't know what to do?

someone help?

need help

blackberry won't turn on/
    Last edited by Rcbjr; 07-26-2007 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Combined posts to save server space.

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

i'll find a link so you can reinstall your os

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

wait this is the thread man read the first post

iphoneguru no está en línea Stack level 1

lo there is so many 507 error lol I need help add me to the many well i got the 507 error but dm will not connect but coputer does see the bb like everyone else but here are my two problems 1=vista basic 32 bit 2=cannot install latest bb os to computer the windows installer say s it encounters a problem then stops some one help me please

matt6288 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks NDBB for your walkthrough i tried to update my os and had the 507 error only way to get my pearl to load os again was your walkthrough. Much appreciated. Althoughi think it loaded the previous os 4.2 not 4.2.1 multilanguage i need to play with my pearl more to find out for sure.

triniboy979 no está en línea Stack level 2

when i tried this all i get is USB and COM3 no USB pin, i installed the software and everytihng for T-mobile, do i need to deleted vendor?...but it wont connect, i click detect and everytihng

bbchris no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2044670D

Yeah, I have tried everything too... I thnk its dead.
    I even ried the wipe through the Java Developers kit. It just says "unable tp open port"
    I can't get it to do anything..... Just flahes red light. twice, short pause twice then long pause.

I am about to give up. Very frustrating.
    East Bay shoutin' at you....
    PIN: 2044679D
    "Imagine the Possibilities"

abikelly no está en línea Stack level 1

My blackberry pearl wouldn't turn on. So I plugged it in for awhile and it started w a white screen and spinning hourglass. It spins for awhile, then goes black, the red light flashes once and then the white screen pops back up again with the spinning hourglass. It keeps going through this cycle over and over.

I am on a Mac though, so I never connect the phone to my computer. How do I go about fixing this?

Thank you for any insight!

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by abikelly
    My blackberry pearl wouldn't turn on. So I plugged it in for awhile and it started w a white screen and spinning hourglass. It spins for awhile, then goes black, the red light flashes once and then the white screen pops back up again with the spinning hourglass. It keeps going through this cycle over and over.

I am on a Mac though, so I never connect the phone to my computer. How do I go about fixing this?

Thank you for any insight!
    unfortunately your only option is to run an application loader from a pc.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Once again this thread has saved me from calling T-Mo for another replacement BB. I am reviving my Pearl as we speak.

Edit: Everything went well until the end. I just this error message on Desktop Manager:

"Unable to complete the loading operation

A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's software. Please try again.

Unspecified error encountered [J:0x00000005]"

I forgot what to do to get past this error message. Help?

EDIT: I figured it out with a little help. I had totally missed the last part of Step 13 in the original post.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 07-30-2007 at 04:34 PM.

dfgoff no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this thread. I am on my 3rd BB in 3 weeks, and just didn't want to go back to the store yet again with out trying to fix it myself. The step by step instructions were fantastic. No surprises, everything seems to be working now...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

My Pearl is also back up and running.

Optimum08 no está en línea Stack level 1

I've tried everything and im still having problems. first, it doesn't ask me if i want to or not automatically back up my handheld and instead after both boxes are checked (i don't even have a choice) it goes straight to basically making me press the finish button. But most of all, that when the update process reaches the "reconnect to JVM" (with battery in, i put the battery in right as the process starts) it still connects in and out with that annoying USB sound and says can't finish the multi-stage load process after all the bricks have filled in the status bar. what am i doing wrong?

LinkBacks (?)