Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

my 8700c has error 507, and when i try to re-install the operating system is ... Handheld Guides forum

miamicanes1205 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected

Advertisement

my 8700c has error 507, and when i try to re-install the operating system is gets to the step "Reconnecting to JVM" and says "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation." helpppppppp please!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Cocha2oo no está en línea Stack level 1

hi
    It seems to me than you are not putting the batery back on. hope than can help you

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3

How long is the hourglass supposed to turn after a successful re-install? Mine's been turning over 5 minutes. Am I just being impatient?

I followed the installation guide to a tee and everything went smoothly. Just getting an hourglass right now.

Thanks,
    Lisa

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I've seen it take a lot longer than 5 min. Probably 20 min. or more.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thanks Rcbjr. It did take about 15 minutes. I performed a restore of my most recent backup, but it didin't update any of my themes. Does this mean that they're gone for good?

Also, I don't have my Password Keeper anymore. I could've sworn I selected it when I installed the software. Is there a way to install just the PK or do I have to do a complete reinstall again?

thanks for your help!
    Lisa

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

How were the themes installed? If OTA, you'll probably have to find them again to reinstall. Otherwise you can reinstall them using Apps loader
    Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

I downloaded most of them using Apps loader. I tried to reload one of them just now and it won't show up on my device. I did a battery pull, but it's still not there.

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

What type of bb are we talking about and what version did you load? As to password keeper, apps loader will only load those things that are different from the last time.
    Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

make sure you downloaded the theme reader too .. she's on 7130 rcbjr

I downloaded the theme reader, but i'm only getting a couple of the themes to load. Maybe they aren't themes that work on my 7130c. But I think some of them used to.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

yep...that would be my guess...not sure if they used to why they don't now.

Well thank you both for all of your input. I appreciate it!

Lisa

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Thanks for covering for me Cherri,

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

otaku_jester no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4007D5BA

Ok, I have a BB 7520 from Nextel. After installing a 3rd party game, my BB began to run slow. My manager (I work at a nextel store lol) told me to try to wipe and reload it. Well, it got wiped alright lol, i'm getting the 507 screen. I have followed the advice on this page (taking the battery out, putting it in.....deleting vendor.xml....making sure i have up to date phone OS and desktop manager....ect...) Something may have been adressed and I might have missed it, but so far, nothing works for me. When it goest to install, it gets to the stage where it says "Load radio software" and at the bottom it says "Connecting to Boot ROM", the progress bar stops, and then i get a screen saying there was a communication error, and to make sure there is a fully charged battery in my BB.....i have tried with 2 different batteries....I just got this BB, and i haven't had a chance to fully use it, since my employee line isn't active yet (curse you Nextel fine print lol) but I do want to get it up and running before my plan becomes active, so any advice would be helpful!
    Last edited by otaku_jester; 06-07-2007 at 02:01 AM.

layja76 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks to everyone, i´m new in BB platform, but this forum let´sme have my baby 7280 back. You are simply the best . sorry for my bad english, im from mexico and i have never studied just reading and practicing.

LinkBacks (?)