Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617 ... LastLast

please can you help to restore my bb... Handheld Guides forum

paco07 no está en línea Stack level 1

error 350

Advertisement

please can you help to restore my bb

culip no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected

Thank you very much for saving my life.
    For all: Please do remember Step 13.

Culip.

Jamie582 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello, I bought a blackberry 7100t off ebay and I cannot get it to work, even though I have tried all of the different suggestions on here, I dont know what else to do. I had got a 322 error, so I downloaded the program to wipe the BB then I tried to re load the software from the site provided from here but nothing seems to work Im at a loss and about to just re post it and sell it on ebay myself...

ladybug0719 no está en línea Stack level 1

First thanks so much for the good advice and help.

In the above instructions, I get to step #7 and I get the message..."Device application does not have blackberry device software for the device you have connected to your computer." What does this mean?

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ladybug0719
    First thanks so much for the good advice and help.

In the above instructions, I get to step #7 and I get the message..."Device application does not have blackberry device software for the device you have connected to your computer." What does this mean?
    Did you download the OS software onto your computer, and delete the vendor.xml file?
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie582
    Hello, I bought a blackberry 7100t off ebay and I cannot get it to work, even though I have tried all of the different suggestions on here, I dont know what else to do. I had got a 322 error, so I downloaded the program to wipe the BB then I tried to re load the software from the site provided from here but nothing seems to work Im at a loss and about to just re post it and sell it on ebay myself...
    O.k., by not being able to work, you mean?

Believe me, we can generally get it to work, it's just you might need to be a tad specific...

Does is have a BES policy?
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

garry234 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi Everybody,
    I am new to this forum, I bought a Refurbished 7290 BB, It works fine but I have observed that the screen goes blank and it starts only when i pull the battery and Re-insert again.I had bought an unlocked phone, and I am not using any carrier specific OS, I have downloaded 4.1 version from BB site.Please help me.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

hi garry!
    did you download and install the new os to your bb?

moosekaka no está en línea Stack level 1

I can't wipe the device. When I run javaloader, it says Error: Unable to open port. I'm at my wits end trying to figure this thing out. I can't load the device software back if the device doesn't get detected by either DM or javaloader.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Moose,

Start with ur battery in and just ping the crap out of it until it recognizes. Then take the battery out.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bashfulczar no está en línea Stack level 1

Worked perfect for me, thank you!

moosekaka no está en línea Stack level 1

I just get a blinking red light. I tried everything. with battery. w/o battery. javaloader wipe. nothing would detect the device. Everything disappeared when I was upgrading the handheld software. It went through the backup process but did not finish all the way, errored out somewhere near the end. I have a backup that I cannot restore. Is this blackberry dead, beyond revival? I even tried another usb cable. no dice.

cuex no está en línea Stack level 1

i still got a same erorr on my BB. i allready follow all the step on the first page.
    always stop on the "wait for device initialization" (at aplication loader wizart - updating your device - Reconnecting to JVM )
    somebody pls help me..
    my bb 7290 series.

tx before
    Last edited by cuex; 04-23-2007 at 06:40 AM.

trixified no está en línea Stack level 1

I have tried the above and have followed the instructions diligently 6 times (paid special attention to the instructions in red).
    I have a rogers branded black pearl.
    I am unable to get after the application loader installs the OS and core files. The device will attempt initialization and I will get "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation".

Also I have tried to use the javaloader application and it doesnt seem to detect the usb port correctly.
    It goes a bit fast but I am pretty sure it gets a connection error and does not wipe the bb pearl clean.

I will attempt on a diff computer tonight and hope it is a usb connection issue (doubtful since I am able to get DM to recognize the connection and winXP also recognizes the blackberry is connected.)

Do you guys think my device is Dead?

Any thoughts?

thanks,

trixified no está en línea Stack level 1

javaloader -usb wipe gives error "unable to open port"

javaloader - usb enum gives "0x20543910"

this would seem to indicate the device is communicating with the laptop.
    help!

LinkBacks (?)