Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by RoGro That's not what your issue is, though is it? DM recognizes ... Handheld Guides forum

Kretus no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    That's not what your issue is, though is it? DM recognizes your device, does it not?

The first thread I linked you to did seem to indicate some sort of power issue and it certainly can't hurt to try something else that involves the battery, so it's worth a shot.
    also after the multi stage error computer doesnt recognize the device... only the application loader or dm on my computer

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Okay, try the battery pull I suggested above, checking the battery contacts. Rebooting the PC should help get the PC to recognize the device again.

Okay, try the battery pull I suggested above, checking the battery contacts. Rebooting the PC should help get the PC to recognize the device again.
    i always do it on my computer i load the 4,2 os and it recognizes the device

Quote Originally Posted by GaryF View Post
    I had essentially the same issue with my laptop. I could load 4.2 on my 8320, but it failed 100% of the time loading 4.5
    I resolved the issue by using a different machine, which worked fine...HOWEVER about a month ago I tried using the on line update engine found HERE, and it worked on the laptop that has always failed. Give it a try, it might just make the difference! Note: It will only load the newest OS offered by your carrier...

tried it but multi stage error

if anyone had this problem and resolved it please post, or if u have ideas to fix it!!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Honestly this might sound dumb but just keep on trying it will work at some point randomly.
    Roger and the others have covered EVERY single thing i can think of.
    Sorry i wasnt of much more help...

Kretus, did you have any luck with this thread?

tried it few times...

maybe now gonna try with sisters battery adn that thread again

but when do i re insert the battery in that thread?? can some1 be more specific?

12. Proceed until it asks you if you want to automatically back up and restore. Select DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY BACK UP MY HANDHELD.
    13. Once the process starts. take care not to bump out the cord and re-insert the battery. Again on some rare occasions you might have to wait until it finishes saying connect to insert the battery.

I believe that "once the process starts" implies the beginning of the upgrade process where it starts erasing applications. The second sentence seems to imply doing it right after DM is finished connecting to the device.

well when i do that i get pin 24XXXXX ... then it switches to con1 and then to pin unkown??

should i do it wiht pin unkown or try with pin 24xxxxx
    Last edited by Kretus; 01-13-2009 at 05:25 PM.

Is that your PIN number?

pin number is 24xxxxx

whenever i run loader i get pin 24xxxxxx, then switches to con1 then to pin unkown... i cant do it with pin 242054B2
    Last edited by Kretus; 01-13-2009 at 05:26 PM.

I've never had to run this process so I'm afraid I can't be of too much help here. You're not able to to click fast enough while it's showing your PIN number?

I've never had to run this process so I'm afraid I can't be of too much help here. You're not able to to click fast enough while it's showing your PIN number?

when i cliecked it was my pin 24... then it switched to com1 and then to pin unkown and then the process started...

it switches on its own.... and then it runs.. and i cant go back unless i cancel

and i have so much time .... so it isnt about the speed... cuz i left it for 5 seconds and the pin 24 didnt switch untill i pressed next and it sdwitched to com1 and then to pin unkown adn then the process started...

Are you using DM or the Loader executable?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast