Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sorry...I posted too soon. I went back and looked at the configuration settings and for ... Handheld Guides forum

waid10 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: How to: Reset your BlackBerry

Advertisement

Sorry...I posted too soon. I went back and looked at the configuration settings and for some reason, desktop manager was only configured to synch calendar.

By the way, Pinstack is awesome. I am a newbie and have learned a ton just by reading through everyone's posts.

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Good to hear waid! Glad to have ya!
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

cheito84 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi Everyone Im A New Member To The Blackberry Family..... Hopefully Someone Can Help...... I Got This #1 With A Globe Next To It On The Top Of My Screen. Ive Been Trying To Get That Out...... Is Reseting An Option Or Has Anyone Has This Happend To Them?

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

cheito welcome to the stacks and the addiction!!

the globe is most likely a pushed message or a saved website, the saved part is if you were in an area with bad coverage and you tried to get a website bouble check you messages folder it should be there somewhere or launch the browser,
    also could be a bb messenger invite.
    hope it helps
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

ericka no está en línea Stack level 1

i need to get started first w/my bb how 2 set up once i buy sim card

bob_anderson no está en línea Stack level 1

I never knew the 7520 didnt have a hard reset button, good to know.

Thanks hayden

Tim_W no está en línea Stack level 2

Lightbulb Re: How to: Reset your BlackBerry

Quote Originally Posted by ericka
    i need to get started first w/my bb how 2 set up once i buy sim card
    Who is your cell phone provider? You need to make sure your BB is provisioned properly with your cell phone provider. Go to Options then Network. Once you are done, you need to go to Options, Host Routing Table and press your trackwheel. Then select "Register Now" twice by pressing the trackwheel twice. This registers your BB to your cell phone provider's network and brings in your Service Books (you need this if you want to have DATA services). Check to see if you received your service books by going to Options, Advanced Options, Service books.
    You should see your service books in this menu. When this is done, you should be able to go back to your home screen, select the globe icon and get on the internet. If you can get on the internet, then you are good to go.

PIN TO PIN TEST: Go back to Options, Status, scroll to PIN number, press trackwheel and select copy pin. Go back to your home screen and select the MESSAGES icon (looks like an envelope). Press your trackwheel and select compose pin. Then press your trackwheel and select COPY PIN. In the SUBJECT line type TEST PIN. Also type TEST PIN in the body of the e-mail message. Then press your trackwheel to select SEND. This message should return to your device. This lets you know that you have data services on your BB.

zafirah no está en línea Stack level 1

How do I get around this error? "Uncaught exception: java.langClassCastException". This error appeared each time I switched on the 8800. Soft reset did not help, and I couldn't find a reset button on the 8800?. Please help.

germanflores no está en línea Stack level 1

please help, my 8700g won't reset. It goes from sand clock to red led all the time. Plese, anyone has an idea

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Quote Originally Posted by zafirah
    How do I get around this error? "Uncaught exception: java.langClassCastException". This error appeared each time I switched on the 8800. Soft reset did not help, and I couldn't find a reset button on the 8800?. Please help.

Goto Options > Security Options > General Options (Disable Content Protection)
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

betsanphasiri no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    401336dc

Had to have my BB replaced by nextel and now I am unable to get the Capital L in NXTL. Got it just fine on the old BB before it went caput. I have a 7520. Any ideas, I spent 4 hours on the phone with Nextel last night and she told me "no capital L, no registration on the server, no enterprise activation"

ddcollins77 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Did anyone respond with an answer.

beabecas no está en línea Stack level 1

I put a screen password on my blackberry 8700g. Now I can't remember what it is, every time I enter the wrong password it keeps counting and warned me that I can only enter 10 wrong passwords. What can I do if I forget my password? Please some one help me i don't want to lose my device. Now I can only make emergency calls from my bb phone

I put a screen password on my blackberry 8700g. Now I can't remember what it is, every time I enter the wrong password it keeps counting and warned me that I can only enter 10 wrong passwords. What can I do if I forget my password? Please some one help me i don't want to lose my device. Now I can only make emergency calls from my bb phone

Help I put a lock code on my blackberry 8700g and can't remember the code. What should I do?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast