Does anyone know to put MP3s on this phone? If so, what program do you ... Handheld Guides forum

Guernsey no está en línea Stack level 1

How to put MP3s on Blackberry 8703

Advertisement

Does anyone know to put MP3s on this phone? If so, what program do you need to convert it with?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: How to put MP3s on Blackberry 8703

If you want there are many sites with premade ringers for you to download. Here are a few...

www.mobile41.com

www.tuneusin.com

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: How to put MP3s on Blackberry 8703

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~If you want to keep MP3s on an 8703, here's what I did. First on your PC use Audacity (or another music editing program) and re-encode your existing MP3s as 16k quality to reduce the file size. Most songs will be 500k or less after this. Next put the files up on a website. I recommend creating a webpage on angelfire.com (trust me, it just works best on Angelfire). After the files are uploaded and you have some extremely basic HTML so you can click on a link then save the website. Next call up the website from your Blackberry and click on the songs. When the songs download (takes a long time), then do "Save Page.". To see a list of your songs, within Messages, click View Folder, and then Browser Messages. I've stored up to 20 songs this way on my 8703e.and best of all, there is no 60 second limit when you play your songs this way.