Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 434445464748

Okay hey guys and gals i basiucally joined because im iso Help i bought this ... Handheld Guides forum

Dirto no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Okay hey guys and gals i basiucally joined because im iso Help

i bought this cell phone its a Bell cell its a 8130. i have none of the cd's for this so can someone direct me on how to come across all the needed things to do this re-format?
    o yeah also, my Os isn't in the list?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Dirto,

Welcome to PinStack!

What is it you're trying to do? There are numerous threads in the Technical Support Blog link in my signature to assist you.

One is downloading and installing Desktop Manager which is a useful tool to add/remove applications from your device, upgrade your device's OS, do device backups and restores of databases, etc.

Another is a thread that guides you through an OS upgrade/installation.

There is also a thread that lists the latest operating system for all devices, including your 8130.

As for your current OS, go to Options>About and the third line down will be the OS currently on your device.

Please post back with any questions you might have. That's what we're here for!

Cheers,
    Roger

Okay, let's make this a little easier on ya!

Here is where you can download Desktop Manager. Go for the 4.7 version withOUT Media Manager.

Here is the link for the latest OS for your device.

And here are detailed instructions for doing the upgrade.

mrsindigo no está en línea Stack level 1
    alright, i really need some help before i lose my sanity. ii did everything that this told me to do, and my blackberry is a tmobile one so it shouldve responded. but when it still said that there wasnt an update, i deleted the vendor.xml thing and now my blackberry isnt recognized on my computer. someone PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I BASH THIS THING TO BITS!

mahmoudhermes no está en línea Stack level 1

hello

i have a big probelm all my friuends i have black berry 7290 t-mobile germany and i live now in egypt and i wanna updat the bb and i have done all of this but the message is fetall error can't updat this mobile ? is this coz t-mobile i try to download but they need mobile phone number ? i enterd but not work plz i need urgently help

ultimatemalaya no está en línea Stack level 1
    i installed Blackberry Software in my PC. is this okay? instead of Desktop MANAGER? (i'm new with these things so i'm quite lost). mmm. i tried to follow the steps but im stuck on number 3 because in the first link theres no BB 8830 only 8820. (im using bb 8830 phone). is it fine if ill use the 8820? PLEASE I NEED HELP!

Welcome to PinStack, ultimatemalaya!

You've kind of lost me with your post, but yes, the BlackBerry OS software needs to be installed onto your PC. You have to make sure, though, that the software you're downloading is for your 8830 and not the 8820. Software for the 8820 will NOT work on your 8830. This link has the software you're looking for. Just choose the 8830m software from the drop down menu, then follow these instructions and you should be good to go.

Post back if you have any more questions.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 434445464748