Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by moderncowboy Well I go in to work at 6 I'll pop on ... Handheld Guides forum

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Well I go in to work at 6 I'll pop on and see how it went for you. We are here to help so you are not being pesky nor bothersome. Post anytime you have a question.

Lava you know us cowboys are quick on the trigger.
    Thanks again... I kinda figured it was something I was overlooking. I'm somewhat of a caveman. But at least, I know it and don't mind being a little gunshy before I click O.K. buttons. Thanks to both of ya' for the help.

PIN/ID
    be kind
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ my goodness, this night is never going to end. I'm excited, I've learned something new, now I'm stuck at work and can't do anything about it. (Yes I know I'm a dork ) but I gotta get this thing updated. Like I said before.. Pesky ole job always getting in the way of my play time.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Just don't rush it jason ~ follow the steps exactly/one by one and post up if you have issues.
    You'll be fine

PIN/ID
    be kind
    I won't rush, I'm too gunshy to hurry...... Yall are awsome btw.I just got started.
    You guys sleep less than I do. WOW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavagirl View Post
    Just don't rush it jason ~ follow the steps exactly/one by one and post up if you have issues.
    You'll be fine

PIN/ID
    be kind
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hi Lavagirl.... You guys must sleep less than I do. That aint much. I'm almost there.... To answer your question from earlier, I did remove the (vendor xml file). Is the (vendor safari html file O.K.? Thanks again!!!

PIN/ID
    be kind

Thank You!!!!!!!

Thanks Lavagirl and moderncowboy!!!! It worked!!!!! YAY!!!!! I feel like a little kid with a new toy!!!! PINSTACK IS WAY TOO COOL!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonring View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hi Lavagirl.... You guys must sleep less than I do. That aint much. I'm almost there.... To answer your question from earlier, I did remove the (vendor xml file). Is the (vendor safari html file O.K.? Thanks again!!!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonring View Post
    Thanks Lavagirl and moderncowboy!!!! It worked!!!!! YAY!!!!! I feel like a little kid with a new toy!!!! PINSTACK IS WAY TOO COOL!!!!!!
    Glad to see you got it. Have any other questions never be affraid to ask. Congrats. I think we all feel like a kid the first time .

PIN/ID
    be kind
    Thanks again! I couldn't have done it without ya'll. I gotta thank Rogro too for sending me a link for the 4.5.0.99 os.
    Glad to see you got it. Have any other questions never be affraid to ask. Congrats. I think we all feel like a kid the first time .

PIN/ID
    be kind

Smile

You guys have inspired me......... I'm going to start trying to build themes. That way I can give back to all of you that are so helpful. Don't worry though, I'm much better with graphic design than I am with gadgets and electronic devices. hopefully I won't have to bother anyone until I need to learn how to post them. I can't wait to get started, but as always......... pesky ole' job ruins all the fun!!
    Last edited by jasonring; 11-25-2008 at 07:11 PM. Reason: forgot a word in a sentence

Bartch74 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2479927A
    I've been putting off the upgrade waiting for the AT&T one but i'm tired of waiting. I followed the steps one at a time but when I connect the phone and open the desktop manager, it says there are no updates or upgrades for my phone. Am I missing something here? any help would be appreciated

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartch74 View Post
    I've been putting off the upgrade waiting for the AT&T one but i'm tired of waiting. I followed the steps one at a time but when I connect the phone and open the desktop manager, it says there are no updates or upgrades for my phone. Am I missing something here? any help would be appreciated
    Make sure you have run the Operating System and installed it to your PC. Also make sure you don't have any other OS besides the one you want loaded to your PC and make sure you have deleted the vendor.xml.

PIN/ID
    2479927A
    Make sure you have run the Operating System and installed it to your PC. Also make sure you don't have any other OS besides the one you want loaded to your PC and make sure you have deleted the vendor.xml.
    ok, I think I saved it instead of run it before the install. I'll try it again. I deleted the 4.2 OS and vendor file. But i'll try it again to see if it works. Thanks cowboy

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartch74 View Post
    ok, I think I saved it instead of run it before the install. I'll try it again. I deleted the 4.2 OS and vendor file. But i'll try it again to see if it works. Thanks cowboy
    Make sure after you run it to go in and delete vendor again.

PIN/ID
    2479927A
    Make sure after you run it to go in and delete vendor again.
    yup, will do cowboy, thanks again

PIN/ID
    2479927A
    Well i just did everything from scratch and it still doesn't show any updates. I'm not sure what I'm missing.