Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by rt4life21 I never knew that the Curve had a running applications screen. ... Handheld Guides forum

enyad no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rt4life21 View Post
    I never knew that the Curve had a running applications screen. When I the Alt and back buttons it pops up and disappears instantly, I have to hold both buttons down to get the running aps to stay showing. Is that supposed to happen? It makes it impossible to scroll over to an app you want to selectively close and it may not even show up because you can only see the few that it initially shows. Thanks.

When u hold the alt and back button simultaneously and the screen of programs come up, keep pressing the alt button and scroll right or left with the track ball while holding down the alt button, then when u select the program u want u can release the alt button

enyad no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rt4life21 View Post
    I never knew that the Curve had a running applications screen. When I the Alt and back buttons it pops up and disappears instantly, I have to hold both buttons down to get the running aps to stay showing. Is that supposed to happen? It makes it impossible to scroll over to an app you want to selectively close and it may not even show up because you can only see the few that it initially shows. Thanks.
    Press the alt and return (back) button together. When the screen of programs come up, keep pressing the alt button and release the return button. U can then scroll right or left with the track ball while holding down the alt button.

When u release the alt button u will automatically select the program that was highlighted in the box

Let me know if this works for u

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123