Question: Hi all. Great site here! I have learned so much.I do have one question ... Handheld Guides forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Post How to: Change Auto Signature/Tagline

Advertisement

Question: Hi all. Great site here! I have learned so much.I do have one question for which I cannot locate information. Does anyone know how I can turn on/off the tagline that reads 'sent from my blackberry wireless handheld'? Mine isn't active and I wanted to turn it on. Thanks!

Limedoggie

Answer: are you using the BIS (Web Client) of BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server)? If you are using the webclient, login to it using you web browser and click 'options' from the top. You'll see:

"Email identification
    Auto signature
    Create an auto signature that can automatically appear in outgoing messages."

Change it in the box just below
    ------------------

If your Blackberry Device is on BES go to 'messages' select 'options' by pressing the wheel then from the menu then select 'Email settings'... you'll find the Auto signature there.

Hope that helps... welcome to Pinstack.com

chengke no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How to: Change Auto Signature/Tagline

Hello:

Could anyone please direct me to setting up multiple signatures on my BB (8700R). I've my work (corporate) email signature to go with my work email sent. I also have my Hotmail email set up, and would like to send out personal email via my device, but using a different signature. How do I switch between signatures?

Also, what's the best way to set up Hotmail, Yahoo... email account on my work BlackBerry? Is it through BlackBerry Internet Services?

Thank you.

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

You can't have multiple signature from the BIS account but the way i work is with auto text from the BB itself. I created an auto text that as soon as I worte my first name my signature will come and anotehr one with my last name so I can use multiple signature
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

jkannry no está en línea Stack level 1

This does not work in Blackberry OS 4.1.x or higher. It deifnitley doesnt work in 7250. Th eonly way I could be wrong is problems with my blackberry(short on memory) or enterprise turned this off. i can see autosignature. its off. When its on its blank.

jkannry no está en línea Stack level 1

Referring to 2004 post on how to delete blackberry signature