Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Originally Posted by anthonyglover i purchase a 8800 bb from ebay but i cannot set-up ... Handheld Guides forum

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyglover View Post
    i purchase a 8800 bb from ebay but i cannot set-up my email accounts when ever i try to set up a email it says (an account already exists for this pin ) i also checked options and found no email setting are showing ,no email filters , and no email reconciliation are listed under the (messages options ) can you help me

anthony
    You will need to find out what carrier the device was used on. (start off with the branding of the device, and work from there) Once you can find them have them release the pin from their BB email system. Hope it helps

BladedThoth no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just got a used BlackBerry 8703 from the shop. MTS phone (Bell Mobility), Activated up just fine. Can make inbound and outbound calls. However, no data services at all (messaging or browser). There is nothing listed in the Options -> Advanced Options -> Host Routing Table. There is only two entries in the Service Book (Both browser items). When I try to do a 'Register Now', I never get a message back however. When I do try the BIS page to send it down, nothing again. Tried sending a text message to the BB, and bounces back as a failed immediately. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

momoy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240de93f
    Try calling bb customer service,they gonna fix all your problem

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by BladedThoth View Post
    Just got a used BlackBerry 8703 from the shop. MTS phone (Bell Mobility), Activated up just fine. Can make inbound and outbound calls. However, no data services at all (messaging or browser). There is nothing listed in the Options -> Advanced Options -> Host Routing Table. There is only two entries in the Service Book (Both browser items). When I try to do a 'Register Now', I never get a message back however. When I do try the BIS page to send it down, nothing again. Tried sending a text message to the BB, and bounces back as a failed immediately. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Do you have a Blackberry data plan, properly provisioned on you account with the Carrier?

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

lenchoirs no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thank you very much! I had just purchased a new 8310 curve and was going nuts not being able to find my browser and receive e-mails. You guys are great. This is a wonderful forum.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345