Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Csaquido, are you have any problems with your BB? When does this solid red line ... Handheld Guides forum

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Csaquido, are you have any problems with your BB? When does this solid red line show up and how often?

It may be a sign that the battery is defected..
    ~Lauren

Csaquido, I hope that your problem was resolved.
    ~Lauren

krambman no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've got an icon that appeared last evening that I can't figure out. I have the Storm, and under the date and time there is a new gray icon that looks like the Windows Live logo, with the number 1 to the left and a red * on the icon. I don't use Windows Live for anything and I can't find anything on my device making this icon appear. Any ideas?

krambman no está en línea Stack level 1
    Never mind. Apparently the Live Messenger application had tried to install and failed, so once it finished, the icon went away.

sng01 no está en línea Stack level 1

BlackBerry Icons

Thanks for the explanation. BTW, how did you capture the screen of your BlackBerry ? Nice background ? Where can I download this theme ?

Thanks again

shiaolien no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    26270B02

Question More Unindentified Icons -- Help!

lauren25, good job on sharing your icons...

i have my own unidentified icons, which i can't seem to find answers to in the web...and if you have answers, i'd appreciate it a lot.

here are two of those icons/notifiers that i can't seem to understand...the only "fix" is a reboot/battery pull -- which, really, sucks.

1. that one that looks like a camera with an asterisk

2. that one that looks like a person icon inside a house with an asterisk

sng01, check out Java Loader Commander v1.9.0 to capture your screen -- among other things it can do as well.

cheers.

shiaolien no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    26270B02
    OK...i just found the answer to my own question... turns out those two icons were both BBM Group notification. argh.

Hope that helps.

mobi900 no está en línea Stack Professional
    nice thanks

Thanks for the responses

As far as my OP. I was using my 8100 Pearl back then and I had a Valentine's day theme and the background was something I found online a while back. As far as taking a screenshot I used the program BB Screenshooter. There are many other programs that allow you to take screen shots now..
    ~Lauren

wjahsman no está en línea Stack level 1

another notifications icon Q: rainbow-colored envelope

I just received a 4-color envelope (with a red-and-white "new mail" asterisk in its upper RH corner) tiny, top-line notification icon on my Tour. I don't have any new mail at the moment, and while I've seen the gold envelope up there before, the four-color is new to me. Anyone seen this icon & know what it means?

Also, I have a black circle with a white download arrow and the red asterisk at 1:30 (as above). This, I'm guessing, means I've just downloaded an app (which I have)--but maybe I'm mistaken. My question: if it does signify an app download, why is it there? and how long will it stay there?

And, in general, is there some way to scroll through these tiny notification icons like one can do with their full-size brethren below?

Tx,
    Bill

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome to PinStack, wjahsman!

Not sure what the first one is, but the second one sounds like a notification from AppWorld that there's an update for one of the apps you downloaded. That is, if you even have AppWorld.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12