To manually select a network: 1. Scroll to the "Options" icon on your deck, click ... Handheld Guides forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

028 Manual Network Selection

To manually select a network:

1. Scroll to the "Options" icon on your deck, click your track wheel to select "Options".
    2. Scroll down to "Network", click your track wheel to select "Network".
    3. Click your track wheel and scroll down on the menu to select "Scan for Networks".
    4. You will see, "Active Network" and the name of the active network you are currently registered on.
    5. Below, you will see a list of available networks, the first being the current network on which you are registered.
    6. Scroll down to the next available network, highlight the network.
    7. Select it by clicking the track wheel, the menu will appear.
    8. Scroll back up to "Scan Mode" and change the option from "Automatic" to "Manual".
    9. Choose "Select Network".
    10. Click the track wheel one final time and select "Save" to enforce your changes.

MediaJor no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi -- I am in Beijing and a colleague of mine is able to get her Blackberry to work beyond the phone mode. I can't change the network setting as the unit is not offering a "Manual" selection. Is there something missing in my 7250 unit that does not allow for a "manual" change setting? I am with Verizon as a carrier. My colleague's unit does have a manual setting and she's with cingular. I am confused and frustrated. Can someone help?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask
    MediaJor, Welcome to PinStack.

A lot of it has to do if Verizon has roaming agreements in China. Can you even use yours for Phone service? Your colleague is on a GSM network and Cingular has an Intenational Data Roaming option.

I'm not sure if there is compatible network in china for the verizon phones. I suggest you call the verizon international office to find out. And make sure there are no exhorbitant Roaming Data charges.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro

jheelan no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey guys i have a quick question ?? on the 8130 my phones network keeps shuting off stoping me from reciving or sending calls any problems with this before and any help for this problem? thanks so much for taking the time to read this