Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by jlancaster00 When I got to my app loader it doesnt show any ... Handheld Guides forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jlancaster00
    When I got to my app loader it doesnt show any of the apps I have loaded so I cant wipe it ?

I need to wipe this BB 7250 I just sold it on eBay so I could go get my new 8800.
    ___
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Two things, some apps (OTA installed) will not show in apps loader. Others will, but need to have the current verion of the Handheld OS installed on your PC in order to see any apps that are loaded

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr

debrabee no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 010 How 2 clear all personal data from my BlackBerry.

I all. I am a beginner user of my blackberry pearl and don't use the web service. I really only got it for Phone, Calendar and Contacts. I have to do a warranty exchange. Is there any way to just delete all information on the phone before I send it back when my new one arrives?

Also - I am noticing that after synching my BB is changing email addresses and putting them with the wrong people..... Does anyone know what is going on? Thanks much, Deb

srinivasvk92 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 010 How 2 clear all personal data from my BlackBerry.

Cool, tried two ways. Works. But forgot to see the memo details. Thanks friends.

LPFerreira no está en línea Stack level 1
    Very good !!
    I've made the complete clear of my personal data in my BB7100G by the 1st way.
    Thanks for your helping Post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12