Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cape Town, South Africa, sun& sea , good foodl nice people oh yes and cheap! ... IT & Business Pros forum

R4v3nWolf no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2023694C

Re: Where Can I go for my Vacation?

Advertisement

Cape Town, South Africa, sun& sea , good foodl nice people oh yes and cheap! For $1 you get about six to seven south African Rands!

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by R4v3nWolf
    Cape Town, South Africa, sun& sea , good foodl nice people oh yes and cheap! For $1 you get about six to seven south African Rands!
    It's not cheap to get there to South Africa....LOL but maybe on my next vacation...thanks

RyanDarilek no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400DE1A4

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    Cruises are awesome. Make sure add cozumel to your vacation list and try scubadiving. (You don't have to be certified) just pay 120 I think it is. Well worth the money!

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Depends on your budget, this world is full of wonderful sights and sounds. Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, or places in the USA like Grand Canyon, Big Bend, The Rockies, Niagara Falls, plus so many places in Canada Banff, Calgary, Ice Fields Parkway, plus many more. Then there is Australia, New Zealand and more. You may have visited Paris, London, but France has so much more to offer, so has England, The Lake District, Cornwall, Scotland, Wales. The world is your oyster, it has some spectacular places that will outshine anything Disney has to offer. Good luck.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

PIN/ID
    Apple
    San Marino on the Adriatic coast. Great place this time of year.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I'm on my way to DisneyWorld!

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I'm on my way to DisneyWorld!
    Well Disneyworld is a great place to visit I loved it when I took my kids there years ago. I find this world awe inspiring, when you open your eyes to see it. Enjoy your trip there, your time there and your trip home!
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

victorz no está en línea Stack level 1
    Go to the beach there are a lot of place to go or to the zoo. Maybe go some nature trip it can help you relax and forget your problems and stress it is a good way of taking a vacation.

sanda no está en línea Stack level 1
    i always like to go for New Zealand ..what a nice country.,.why not you go here.....??

neveraskme no está en línea Stack level 1
    it depends on what you like to do.
    do you like hanging around the beach or do you prefer cities?
    I really can recomend you argentina, there you have everything you need

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12