3/22 is my birthday should I put it down? the only time I would put ... IT & Business Pros forum

g3
    g3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4006587D

when should you put your bb down???

Advertisement

3/22 is my birthday should I put it down? the only time I would put it down is if I'm on a date (sometimes cause if I don't pick it up I might lose out on some money and I would be peedoff)and the other time is..well you know so when should you put it down???

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: when should you put your bb down???

I've fallen asleep holding my 7100t and woke up to find me laying on top of it somehow.

andrebsd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F09FB

I would put it down when my work is finished... Personaly I had my BB just turn itself off at midnight... So having that shutdown would (to some extent) force me to put it down. I could just hit power again, but I figured the important things are most likely done by midnight. It would automatically startup at 6:30am PST (so I would make sure to hear any incoming messages; incase something went horribly wrong with the stock market before I wakeup around 7am).

Before that, yes I did end up falling asleep with the thing while going through some forums. I have done the same with my Treo 700w, Toshiba e335, & HandSpring Visor.

Now if your talking about putting it down durring the day, I dunno... mine mostly stays in the holster unless either 1) the thing beeps at me to say "you have to do something you idiot... you almost forgot" [which happens pratically every thursday night; it reminds me that I have to do a forum post for my online class.] 2) I get some email 3) the phone rings.

Browsing when bored I never really did with the BB; the GPRS was simply to cumbersome to make that a comfortable experience when you are used to broadband.
    PIN: 240F09FB - Feel free to msg anytime.

nremtb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    203c2d33

i dont really put mine down completly, when i go to sleep its on my nightstand next to me thats about as far as it goes

lovellbird no está en línea Stack level 3

Same here....I have mine set to where when it is holstered, the only noise it can make is when someone calls me on it--that is essential for me. So it is holstered and charging on my nightstand after I go to bed. The alarm on my BB goes off in the morning and I check my spam...er...email--ha ha!

I don't use mine for my work email, but get a lot of personal email on it during the workday. It sits on my desk propped up where I can see the screen at all times (it just stays completely on silent at work so I don't get into trouble). I don't think I ever really "put mine down", in the sense of not being in the same room with it.

Lovellbird

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

i never put mine away. it's always within arms reach. when my girlfriend is sleeping, i turn off the radio just before i fall asleep, because she hates the thing enough already, without having it wake her up. but it's the first thing i do when i wake up; turn it back on, and check for messages, which are always waiting. the only messages i get at night are newsletters\personal emails anyway, so it's nothing i need to respond to right away anywho. it's always on my hip or laying beside my keyboard though.
    --
    DTx
    PIN: 207B3A96
    Bold 9000
    Rogers BIS
    OS 4.6.0.150

nremtb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    203c2d33

well atleast im not the only one attached to the bb. a day without out it would be like a day without air. thats scary but mostly true

spoozy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24FD72B1

New to the BB! But since I've had it I've not put it down at all! I thought I was a laptop junkie but this 7290 satisfies my additiction!

It really helps me keep on top of my business which used to be quite difficult but now it almost reminds me when I need to go to the toilet

LMAO Spoozy.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

Mine goes down when the baby wakes up. Baby comes first. Otherwise I have it close all the time. Heck I am laying in bed posting this as I am not sleepy now that I got in bed. I will regret it in the am. Oh well.

LOL Melissa. Go to bed LOL