Hello I was talking to a few people on here and thought maybe we can ... IT & Business Pros forum

rn4emp no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400bf931

Weekly games

Advertisement

Hello I was talking to a few people on here and thought maybe we can do a different game each week. I spoke to some BB user and came across scavenger hunt a 10 man team with one leader. The teams get a list of things to look up. Using their BB's they sent the pictures to the team leader to post in the forum. The one that comes up with their finish list first wins. Just a thought if people have any ideas to make the game better just post them. Also if you have a game in mind post as well.
    I'm almost like GOD. I got the whole world in my hands when I'm using my crackberry.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Weekly games

I like your idea. You should talk to johnj41, he came up with the "BlackBerry Tag" game, and maybe you two could brainstorm!

HuwSy no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Weekly games

I like it, then i would hav access to more games without the effort whyelse did i get a Bb other than to aleviate effort. lol
    Huw - www.huenik.com
    Bb 8220 4.6...

I will test my hosting companys claims of unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth. Ideas?