Hi, I have a request from the administrative assistant of a very high-profile customer in ... IT & Business Pros forum

lnoles68 no está en línea Stack level 1

User Needs to Manage Another User's Exchange Calendar from Their BlackBerry

Hi,

I have a request from the administrative assistant of a very high-profile customer in our environment, who needs to manage her boss's Exchange calendar from her BlackBerry. Both customer's are on Exchange 2007. The administrative assistant is set up with Delegate access for her boss's calendar on Exchange. However, her boss wants her to see his calendar on a BlackBerry assigned to her, so that she can manage his calendar when she is away from the office.

From what I have researched, this does not seem possible. Hence, I am posting this here before the experts.

Lewis Noles

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I don't believe that is possible either. You cannot setup a device on a BES to run the same account as another BB.

Now, she can easily send calendar invites from her BB (under her own account) to his calendar and then she can manage them (accept, delete, ect.) when she returns to the office. That is the easiest solution I can think of.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    KalebsDad is correct. On BES, you can only have one BES calendar on any given device.