On my PDA I run Tomeraider which allows me to download reading and reference material ... IT & Business Pros forum

anthony no está en línea Stack level 3

Tomeraider?

Advertisement

On my PDA I run Tomeraider which allows me to download reading and reference material and in particular dictionaries, thesaurus and encylopedia.
    Although Tomeraider is registered software the majority of reading and reference material are free from either Tomeraider or Memoware.
    I noted that on both sites Blackberry devices were not supported, although other smartphones were.
    I also tried Handango but found their list of eBooks to be paltry and not very interesting.
    I also downloaded from Pinstack this morning a BDicty anacronym tome and was curious as to why more books and reference material is not available.
    I emailed Tomeraider asking if they intended to include Blackberry devices and the reply was:-
    Its something we have been looking into for a while but first we are rebuilding the TR engine to make it very portable, so yes I hope so. We haven't had that much request from the Blackberry community so far however
    Does anyone know of a similar format utilised by Blackberry? Is such a platform feasible on these devices?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Tomeraider?

With the memory expansion slots coming to new Blackberries look for a lot more apps to be BB ready.