Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How many have you visited and which is your favorite? In the two weeks or ... IT & Business Pros forum

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Theme Parks

Advertisement

How many have you visited and which is your favorite?

In the two weeks or so I hit Disney's Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Disney/MGM, Seaworld Orlando, and Universal's Island of Adventure. Very busy vacation. I have an annual pass to Disney this year (going back for Star Wars Weekends in a month), and I think Disney is great... but I think I may agree with my hubby - Island of Adventure was my fav.

In my past I lived near King's Dominion (in VA) and Bush Gardens Williamsburg - King's Dominion was my favorite of the two.
    I visited Ghost Town in The Sky and when I was really little I went to Disneyland in CA.

Clearly I have Theme Parks on the brain after my vacation. Figured I would throw it out there and see what others have to say.

I love roller coasters and thrill rides of all kinds... and yes, I rode Mission Space twice and am still breathing
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Theme Parks

When I was stationed in Florida, I loved going to Orlando, I pracatically went every weekend (I lived in Tampa). But I love Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Disneyland & Disney World, Legoland, Knotts Berry Farm (only for Holloween), Six Flags, I have been to almost all of them. Raging Waters, Sea World (the best is in San Antonio).

I was unimpressed with Sea World.
    But the fireworks at Epcot was amazing...
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

I agree, the fireworks are amazing, my son still talks about it and we left Tampa in Oct 02

LOL. My daughter isn't old enough to talk yet, much less remember. Took her to Animal Kingdom. She loved to watch the people. Not interested in the animals at all She will be one on 5/11.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Happy First Birthday!! My youngest is 18months and my oldest is 7 going on 30. I got him his first cell phone and he doesn't really care....

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

I have loved Kings Dominion. One day I hope to return to Disneyworld...I was there when I was 3 or 4 and don't remember it.

Disney rocks
    I wonder if KD has changed any over the past few years. I used to go there so much I got sick of it.
    My Blog , My Flickr

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    Disney is cool if you are young or have kids. Universal is cool if you are in your twentys to fortys. Kings island was ok. So are the 6 flags just because there are so many.

My all time favorite though has to be Cedar Point. If you like roller coasters, check that one out.

I have noticed that rides in general, roller coasters included, are generally repeated in most parks
    I will have to see if Everst is the same too.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4

Well after watching Final Destination 3 i'm not sure that i wan tto go on rides again............

Give me about a year and i'll be ok
    Gina-Lisa James,
    Pinstack.com – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace & twitter.com/pinstack

Did not see that. Did not like the 1st one, so I never saw any of the others. Sounds like that was a good thing
    My Blog , My Flickr

I must say that the Adventuredome in Circus Circus here in Vegas is cool for the kids. My son loves it and it's cheap. 13.00 unlimted rides for kids.

I have never been to Vegas... at least I think I haven't. I may have gone when I was a small child, but I don't remember it.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Come to Vegas!! Its pretty cool and the best part is that I have fun without being on the strip or Fremont!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast