Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just left the theater. The movie screwed up and the last 10 min didn't ... IT & Business Pros forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

The DAVINCI CODE-seen it?

Advertisement

I just left the theater. The movie screwed up and the last 10 min didn't play! Who has seen it and can give a summary of the last 10 min or so? Saw up to where the crippled guy got arrested! Help!

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

Re: The DAVINCI CODE-seen it?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~man I'd make them give me my money back. Or at least another viewing.

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

You can thank your local politicians for that. They gave into the church asking european countries to cut out the last 10 minutes. Now, I dont want to give it away (I have read the book and also seen the movie) but theres a very big reason why they asked for that to be cut. Parts of asia also cut the last 10 minutes as well.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

My mom just went to see it and it wasn't cut at all. I just don't know how it ended which is the original question.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Yeah...I know that other people have seen it around and it wasn't edited, but I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone that has seen it to see the ending of it.

Overall, I thought it was a pretty decent movie!

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4

It ended with Sophie and Dr.Langdon finding out that sophie is the last living blood line of
    Jesus Christ. It's a really good movie ....but they missed alot but it still canbe understood.
    It gets a 81/2 out of 10 from me.
    Gina-Lisa James,
    Pinstack.com – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace & twitter.com/pinstack

BBadBoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    4010DD80

I saw it yesterday and thought Ron Howard did a great job. I think, though, that anyone seeing the movie who hadn't read the book would probably be confused. To keep the movie to a reasonable length, they had to omit a lot of the book's details. After the scene at Roslyn Chapel where the members of the Priory reveal themselves to Sophie and Robert, the movie ends with Langdon in his hotel bathroom. He cuts himself while shaving and when he sees the drop of blood run to a line in the sink he has an epiphany. He leaves his hotel and walks briskly through the nighttime streets of Paris following a series of markers set into the ground (the Rose Line). He arrives at the glass pyramid in front of the Louvre, which is right on the line. He gazes down through the glass floor, through an inverted pyramid, to the stone pyramid below. As you hear his voice describe the hiding place of Mary Magdalene's remains (...guarded by the blade and cup...she rests beneath the starry sky), he looks up at the clear night sky, then drops to one knee and begins to silently pray. As he bows his head, the camera pans down through the glass and stone pyramids then through several feet of earth to a chamber with a beautiful ornate sarcophagus and a table with a vase holding a single red rose.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

v_blackberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204CFD57

No! I didn't c, The Davinci Code. It did not look interesting 2 me, & it didn't seem like it would keep my attention @ the theater.
    7105T(Pin:23D37D06) *8700G(Pin:23D53CE9) & *8100/PEARL(Pin:204CFD57) *Currently In Use...

May God Continue To Bless You, & Have A Nice Day!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I just finished the book. One word (wow!) Its a really good read. I've not seen the movie, but I will now.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Where can I get a free copy of the ebook to read on my bb thru mobipocket reader or some other application?

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

I feel that asking for free coppies of a book that should be paid for is wrong. You will have a tough time reading a book the size of da vinci on a bb as well. But as far as being free, I feel thats the same as stealing. The book can be had for 5 or 10 bucks on ebay used. its well worth the money.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Well today is 06/06/06 and Pinstack is still here. So all must be well in the world. Lol!

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by johnj41
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Well today is 06/06/06 and Pinstack is still here. So all must be well in the world. Lol!
    Day's not over yet...

Summer no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23D1E3E9

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Da Vinci Code was ok. Forget the movie and read the book; much better than the movie by far. Tom Hanks as lead. Not a good choice.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Sorry I didnt see this one, should I rent the movie when it becomes available?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast