View Poll Results: Did Man Really Land On The Moon?

Voters
35. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Yes, and I am not changing my mind.

27 77.14%
  • No way

3 8.57%
  • I used to believe we did, but now I don't think we did

5 14.29%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

So since now we are questioning how many planets there really are in the solar ... IT & Business Pros forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

The Biggest Hoax Ever Created...

Advertisement

So since now we are questioning how many planets there really are in the solar system and starting to question everything I was ever taught in school (Does 1+1 really equal 2?), I have decided to bring this to light. Let's hear everyone's views.

Did the Apollo mission ever really make it to the moon?

Of course, everyone wants to believe that it did, however there is VERY compelling evidence that proves that man has never set foot on the face of the moon.

Why would our government lie to us you ask? (Like they don't on other things?!).

Well, you would have to know a little of what was going on in the world at that time.

It was believed between the superpowers of the world, mainly the United States and Russia, that the first country that made it to the moon would be able to build a "Missle Defense System" on the face of the moon, aiming missles and weapons of mass destruction down on the other country.

Remember, after all, this is a time when us and the communists were really starting to hate each other.

So why not fake a moon landing? All you would be doing is pretty much "mind-f'ing" the other country. It's all about perception. If Russia believes that the United States landed on the moon, then what good would it do for them to keep wasting billions of dollars trying to get there if we had already claimed it?

Click the following link, and actually pay attention. It will make you wonder whether landing on the moon was man's largest feat or man's largest hoax.

Some main points to consider:
    The video of the flag waving on the moon (Thought space was a vacuum and wind didn't exist?)
    The light shadows
    Etc.

One of the most compelling facts: Noone has tried to go to the moon since the supposed moon landing. One main reason? The Van Allen Radiation Belts. They are between the Earth and the moon. Even the shuttles that we have now are not strong enough to penetrate the radiation belts. The radiation is so strong that it would instantly kill astronauts on board the shuttles that are currently in use. So the capsules that we used in the 60's were able to?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

Ok, enough of me talking, just go to the link and decide for yourself.

The Apollo Hoax

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: The Biggest Hoax Ever Created...

I read the whole article, but cant view any movies . This is very interesting.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

I didn't try to view any movies because I had seen them before...Are the movie links not working or is it browser/os related?

ffmike no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    21C0D135

I have seen this before, and there was also a TV show that explained everything the conspiracy theorists said "proved it was a hoax"

Yes I belive that it happened. I believe they were there. Lets look at another question to this. Do you think that in an orgonization, a govt orgonization no less, with tens of thousands of employees like NASA, would be able to fake this, and not have it leak out? there is no word from the camera man that shot at the fake studio, or the set designers, or costume folks, or mission control for the "fake mission".

There would be just to many people that would have had access, that after all of these years, someone would have come forward.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

It asks me to save the file as a .rm. Says unknown file type. I kind of agree with Mike. If this were not true wouldnt someone have come forward. You know when you know something big and you have to tell someone. This is a great controversial topic.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

There actually have been members of NASA who were directly involved with the "moon landing" who have come forward admitting that there was hoaxing involved. I will try and find the other articles on it, but that was the first one that I came across.

One guy actually worked for Mission Control at Cape Canaveral.

ENY428 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Its like the kennedy assasination. Everyone that was actually there to witness it isdead i believe. I think we faked it because the russians so called landed first. This is all addressed in a book i read called "BEHOLD THE PALE HORSE" Written by william cooper. Great book.

minosa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB58E

Second question, does the moon really excist?

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    It asks me to save the file as a .rm.
    Is .rm Real Media/Real One Player?

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

I am going to look for the other sites also. Including the one that has pictures of the mountain ranges inside area 51 that match up perfectly with the mountains in the backgrounds of the pictures taken on the moon when superimposed on one and other.

And the pictures of large buildings on the area 51 land that measure the exact same size (length and width, noone knows about height) as the Hollywood sound stages back in the 60's.

PIN/ID
    21C0D135

N8, those buildings were to house the aliens!

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by ffmike
    N8, those buildings were to house the aliens!
    Nah, they're 5 miles underground. Haven't you seen Independence Day?

PIN/ID
    21C0D135

lol, sorry, having trouble judging fact from fiction here lol

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Oh come on people! It was no hoax. And building a missle base on the moon is so unlikely its laughable. It would only be usable a few hours out of each day. Remember, the moon orbits the earth. It is not a stationary object. I think what you are thinking of is the Star wars project. Thats where we were thinking about building an orbital platform as a satelite. And that was during the Reagan years. And im not so sure we haven't built it. There has been 102 shuttle flights that no one knows what the payload was.

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Bill Kaysing was a librarian/writer of technical publications and advanced research at Rocketdyne Systems from 1956 to 1963. He states that it was estimated in 1959 that there was a .0014 chance of landing man on the Moon and returning him safely to Earth. This took into account the effects of radiation, solar flares and micro meteorites.

I guess these anomalies aren't applicable today since we put people in space all the time.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast