Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I tried the sudoku from magmic but it seems to only have 50 easy puzzles. ... IT & Business Pros forum

evilcaptain no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Sudoko

Advertisement

I tried the sudoku from magmic but it seems to only have 50 easy puzzles. When I tried to do a harder puzzle I get a pop up to download. Seems like a trial version. I currently us the one from cellufun. It requires you to register a username and password but it is free. Goto http://wap.cellufun.com/Games.asp?Game=sudoku for OTA. Please try not to increase the number of unemployed in this country.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by jarot48
    I downloaded the one Chris posted on this thread and play it daily. I'm hooked.

Erica, were did you find the puzzle books? I went to Barness & Nobles and they din't have them. I thought for sure that would be the place to get them.
    I got the one I have while I was actually in the hospital for physical therapy rehab after having surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by evilcaptain
    I tried the sudoku from magmic but it seems to only have 50 easy puzzles. When I tried to do a harder puzzle I get a pop up to download. Seems like a trial version. I currently us the one from cellufun. It requires you to register a username and password but it is free. Goto http://wap.cellufun.com/Games.asp?Game=sudoku for OTA. Please try not to increase the number of unemployed in this country.
    Thanks for the link. I just downloaded this but how do I turn off the sound and music to the game and keep it off??? If I exit after turning it off, it still plays after restarting the game.

msleo1913 no está en línea Stack level 1

I have been play Sudoku for awhile. I was instantly hooked on it. I love playing the version on BB especially while I am commuting to and from work on the bus.

I'm beginning to find the BlackBerry version much easier than the book I have.

CAPONE no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    300C099E

No patience over here...

penk no está en línea Stack level 3

from a post i made elsewhere...

I tried the sudoku from magmic but it seems to only have 50 easy puzzles. When I tried to do a harder puzzle I get a pop up to download. Seems like a trial version.
    this is not a full retail version of magminc's sudoku. it contains only 50 "Easy" level gameboards, and to retrieve the other 150 available (of increasing difficulty) the game prompts you to download the full version*.

as many users here have noted (myself included), this is a superb sudoku release and has outstanding graphics, like most of magmic's catalog. the pricing has dropped (by $2) to a mere $4.95 which is even a greater bargain than before!

Magmic Games : Sudoku

as with other magmic releases, if you upgrade your handset, you can request a new activation code (per your PIN) at no additional charge. i've already needed to do this, moving from my 7100t to my 7105t and the procedure was quick and painless. (so don't be afraid to purchase now, even should you be planning a visit to t-mobile on september 12th...)

* this preview is identified as version 1.0.9, but if you have already installed and activated a previous version, it will override your activation code and you will only have the 50 Easy level gameboards; to recover your full edition, via wireless download, the game will be replaced by an earlier version (likely 1.0.3)

penk no está en línea Stack level 3
    Please try not to increase the number of unemployed in this country.
    what does this mean?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

I have the magmic Soduko full version and love it. It was actually my introduction to the game. I won it from another website and had never played before. I still play on the BB sometimes, but I have 2 versions on the DS I love to play as well.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by penk
    what does this mean?
    That means that if people get caught playing Sudoku on their BB or PC at work, there's a huge risk they will be fired.

Thanks for the link. I just downloaded this but how do I turn off the sound and music to the game and keep it off??? If I exit after turning it off, it still plays after restarting the game.
    I turn the music and sound off in the options section. I don't do anything special to save the settings. I just change them and exit the options. The music and sound is just too distracting.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by penk
    what does this mean?

That means that if people get caught playing Sudoku on their BB or PC at work, there's a huge risk they will be fired.
    I know it was a cheap stab at humor. Sorry foks.

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

0 patience for this game!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123