just wondering anybdoy that is gonna be in the miami area or panama city beach ... IT & Business Pros forum

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Thumbs up Off the subject: any body from or gonna be in miami or Panamacity beach 16-25th

Advertisement

just wondering anybdoy that is gonna be in the miami area or panama city beach for vacation or that lives there. I am headed there right now, and wondered if some off us BB user that are gonna be there partying this next few days, let me know.
    if you like to get to know more bout me here is my myspace link.

www.myspace.com/donluig

i am pretty impressed the connection i get on the BB pearl on the road me and my best friends shes from miami are on a road trip and the connection is bad ***..

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Off the subject: any body from or gonna be in miami or Panamacity beach 16-25th

I just had a huge party at my house and some of the stackers that live near me were there...

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Re: Off the subject: any body from or gonna be in miami or Panamacity beach 16-25th

Ahhh the good ole days of spring break!! I actually lived in Panama City for a short time, graduated high school there too. Do you have any idea how hard it is to stay in school when there's 300,000 spring breakers partying???

Oh and those of you who go to Panama City for Spring Break you can thank the high school students from 1990-1991 for getting Mtv to go to Panama City Beach for spring break....we held rally after rally to get them there and they broadcasted live from Spinniker and LaVela for the very first time back in 1991 (which I got to go to) that Spring Break and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!! So yea, you're welcome. haha.

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask

can we say "GIRLS GONE WILD" altogether now
    Michael

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    Ahhh the good ole days of spring break!! I actually lived in Panama City for a short time, graduated high school there too. Do you have any idea how hard it is to stay in school when there's 300,000 spring breakers partying???

Oh and those of you who go to Panama City for Spring Break you can thank the high school students from 1990-1991 for getting Mtv to go to Panama City Beach for spring break....we held rally after rally to get them there and they broadcasted live from Spinniker and LaVela for the very first time back in 1991 (which I got to go to) that Spring Break and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!! So yea, you're welcome. haha.

lol nice this is my first time going there, i just got to my friends house in miami bout to go out. lol gotta make the best of it while i am here.