Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hi everyone. My name is Erica and I'm 27 F Texas, college student. Have been ... IT & Business Pros forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Shout out to all the new users... come say hello

Advertisement

Hi everyone. My name is Erica and I'm 27 F Texas, college student. Have been thru 5 BB's so far. 2 7730's, 2 7100t's and 1 7105t. Love the forum. PIN me if you're looking to chat.

dbozik82 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2035f467

My name is dawn I'm 25 and originally from Pittsburgh. I now live in morgantown, wv and work for a cell phone company.if anyone ever gets bored del fee to pin me anytime. I'm prett new to this blackberry thing.~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

SeaBug no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi All: I live in Savannah Ga and my 8700c will be arriving tomorrow Wed. the 29th. I really look forward to hearing and talking to all of ya. GREAT SITE

sharon_LVNV no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Shout out to all the new users... come say hello

Hi All!

Sharon (7105t) from Las Vegas here - Business Systems Analyst (glorified data miner with a nice office) for a national health care corp here in town (and no, they will not let me use the BES since it is NOT a company BB)!

New to all the Blackberry stuff - Hubby got a 7130 at work, no text mess plan, so no reason for me to have a standard phone (ok, i could not STAND him having a toy I did not have =)) and I am SO very happy i got this over the Razr I was looking at a month ago =)

On Tmobile (only decent carrier in LV next to Verizon).

Gonna get to use my BB in Paree (Paris) at the end of April and that is about all that is exciting right now !

have a great night/day!

jello_berry no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    202679AC

What's the happs everybody? I'm Roger, I'm a 26yr old animation student. I work as a graphics artist at the moment. Hope to get into film soon. I have 3 beautiful daughters that help me with my creativity. I am totally excited to join this site and get to know everyone and get to know my blackberry too. Pin me or I'm me. Can't wait to hear from everyone. =)

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

spikus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317a9127

new user here and i gotta say that this a cool site....dont see any bashing going on...and everyone seems very helpful and friendly....thats some good stuff...you dont see that everyday...must be something about BB users, huh?

Welcome to the group.

Baggman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2040DD43

Been lurking the forum since Jan. '05 when considering taking the BlackBerry plunge - took it in Mar. '05 with the 7100t, upgraded to the 7105t in Nov. '05 (better keyboard, adjustible lighting for screen, scratch proof screen, etc.), and will move on to the 8700g in Apr. '06 (still better keyboard).

I use my BB for my small business with BIS (have 3 e-mail accounts sent to the BB) and the BB is a must have for a one person / small biz like myself.

Definitely not an expert, so will probably still lurk, but will be more active when i get the 8700g.
    Baggman 8800??, 8700g now, 7105t recent, 7100t past
    Holding on, the light of night, on my knees to rise and fix my broken soul. Again.
    Edward Louis Vedder, 2006

spikus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317a9127

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~thank you Erica....didn't know what I was missing with this bb stuff...need to hey more of my people on bb. Txting is too expensive

PJHogan no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203DD7D4
    Gotcha...I'm 44 !!

Love your enthusism, but hooking your Mom on Crackberry!?

Shame! :-)

Take care!

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBug
    Hi All: I live in Savannah Ga and my 8700c will be arriving tomorrow Wed. the 29th. I really look forward to hearing and talking to all of ya. GREAT SITE
    Did u ever get your BB, Sea?

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4

Hello all!! I am Shaunte aka Taeisme. I am 27 and I am a crackberry addict. I am in the military here in Viva Las Vegas and they do provide crackberries but I would be under their control of what I can and cannot do so I bought my own!! I started out with a 7100g and I just recently on a whim bought my 8700c. I love BB messenger and Google Talk and I am always up for chatting with anyone with a little bit of common sense. I am not a BB expert but I am learning. I adore this site and gladly recommend it to any BB addict. Feel free to PIN me anytime.

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by taeisme
    Hello all!! I am Shaunte aka Taeisme. I am 27 and I am a crackberry addict. I am in the military here in Viva Las Vegas and they do provide crackberries but I would be under their control of what I can and cannot do so I bought my own!! I started out with a 7100g and I just recently on a whim bought my 8700c. I love BB messenger and Google Talk and I am always up for chatting with anyone with a little bit of common sense. I am not a BB expert but I am learning. I adore this site and gladly recommend it to any BB addict. Feel free to PIN me anytime.
    I'm not sure how much sense I have...but keep a lookout for a request from Nikki

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Talk about an awesome board. Shoot, this is the spot to come to, first, before you calling CS!!! Great board and hope to chat with some of ya'll. Out!

saikouASL no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Quote Originally Posted by hydn
    welcome all!
    Is there 2 hydn? Jerome and Hayden? Is this like Dr Jerome and Hayden?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast