Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

What part of Central IL? Springfield/Jacksonville area? I'm in St. Louis.... IT & Business Pros forum

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

Re: Shout out to all the new users... come say hello

Advertisement

What part of Central IL? Springfield/Jacksonville area? I'm in St. Louis.

GEMINII no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3007A36C

Hi, im new to the BB and im loving it. Looking to meet new people and to have more fun with myBB. Pin me sometime. I also using the BB messenger to, its cool.

PIN:3007A36C

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Welcome to pinstack.com Geminii!

GEMINII no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3007A36C

Hello peeps, im new to the BB and this site is really informative for me.
    Blackberry Device:
    PIN:
    3007A36C
    Pin me.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

welcome all!

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

Don't be shy. Drop a line via BB messenger. Don't forget to let us know who you are.

SK22BB no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AEDD1B

Hi. just wanted to stop by and say wat it do. My name is J and I'm new to this Crackberry(BB) and im loving it.. Coming from a Sidekick what was i thinking when I had that thing to this BB, i'll never go back.... But feel free to PIN any time.

vyperz no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    240F667B

Howdy everyone!~

I'm VYPER!~ Yes, all my friends and co-workers call me by this name or vipz. Just turned 34 late october, and I live in Pasadena, California.

I've been working at Hot Topic (http://www.hottopic.com and http://www.torrid.com) for over 4 years now. I'm a network admin, and I also support our crackberry users from time to time. This is where I fell in love with these crackberries.

During my spare time, I like to keep in shape. I'm on a bball team with my peeps, we complete every Sunday (http://www.pacrimsports.com). I enjoy playing with gadgets like my crackberry and nano ipod.

I love to BBQ!~ I LOVE A GREAT STEAK!~ If you have a great steak, chicken or seafood recipe, please send it over. = ) I can't wait to make our Thanksgiving dinner!~ LOL = )

I enjoy all types of music, since I work at Hot Topic, we're "Everything About The Music". Rock, R&B, rap, hip-hop, emo, alternative, new age, classical, Latin, Italian, French *(Alizee), Dj, but most of all I like trance and COUNTRY!~ YEAH!~ Country!~ LOL = D That's my two cents or maybe more.

PIN me any time. = )
    ROCK ON PEEPS!~
    vipz o';'o

Pinstack.com ~ where Blackberry Professionals Connect!
    Get your Pinstack Gear here!~

Krad no está en línea Stack level 3

sup this is my first post. I hope i win the 8700c. :-~

:ahh:

tweber78 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    214b43dc

Hello to all. I have been using my BB for about 7 months now. I am hooked. I could never go back. LBBB=life before Blackberry

I live in a small little town in Central Pa. I am a Director of Operations for a company consisting of 40 retail shops and two restaurants, located in yet another small central Pa. town.

This site kicks....

Drop me a line, a PIN, or IM me anytime.
    ~Tweber78~
    akatweber78@pinstack.com
    Pinstack.com – where Blackberry Professionals Connect!

Tech Idiot no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hell all. My name is Eric and I live in the North NJ/NYC area. I am the king of the tech idiots. Anyway, I am one of those types who reads, researches, checks everything out, before actually buying a BB, Palm Pilot, whatever. Then by the time I am ready, BANG, new products, new technology and there is an overwhelming feeling to start over again. I've been wanting a BB for a long time and just didn't pull the trigger.

Anyway, I was given one to "test drive" earlier this year. You ready for this? I had it one day! Problems galore. Couldn't get it to mesh with my office, PC, something called "Mailstreet" (I think) and it caused some other problems. I am a creature of habbit so I just said forget it and gave it back. We don't have strong tech support at my company and everyone kind of has to do their own thing.

So, I am looking to pull the trigger now! I promised myself I would just jump in and do it but I want to make sure I go with the right/best BB unit for my needs and wants, the right carrier, etc. I am hoping to get answers to some of those questions here.

Thanks.

Eric

gabe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2022D44B
    My name is (you guessed it) Gabe. I'm a 20 year old student @ Drexel University. I'm working on my BS in Information Systems with a Business minor. I'm originally from Connecticut. I spend 6 months in school and 6 months on co-op... my last co-op was at GE and I'm looking for a job for spring/summer 2006. I also do freelance webdesign, PHP coding, and whatever else to make some extra cash.

I don't have a BlackBerry yet, but I am strongly considering the new 8700c. My primary use would be for IM and web surfing. I'd also like to try to write some Java apps for it.

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Hi my name is Nick. I am from So Cal. I am a cell phone junkie and get new devices all the time. I currently have a 7100g and my gf has a 7290. I really like the layout of this site and everybody here seems really friendly. I'm glad I found this site and am very happy to be here.

vera no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24D593F4
    Hello all, I am Vera. At 43 I have a strong feeling I am a senior citizen in this group. I am such a huge fan of my BB. I feel like I should be a sales rep for RIM. I find myself constantly talking about it to non BBers telling them how they really need to consider it for thier next cell phone/pda/gadget purchase. Anyway, from London Ontario here. I was in IST and am currently starting a new career in Real Estate Sales. I know, totaly unlikely after being in IST but I love the new career. Feel free to PIN if you like.
    Vera Palmeri
    PIN 24D593F4

Tech Idiot no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by gabe
    My name is (you guessed it) Gabe. I'm a 20 year old student @ Drexel University. I'm working on my BS in Information Systems with a Business minor. I'm originally from Connecticut. I spend 6 months in school and 6 months on co-op... my last co-op was at GE and I'm looking for a job for spring/summer 2006. I also do freelance webdesign, PHP coding, and whatever else to make some extra cash.

I don't have a BlackBerry yet, but I am strongly considering the new 8700c. My primary use would be for IM and web surfing. I'd also like to try to write some Java apps for it.
    I spent my freshman year at Drexel. Great time, great city. Enjoy the time while you still can, LOL. The value of those co-op's are priceless, especially with a company like GE.

Good luck.

Eric

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast