Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hey all Figured that since I requested the off-topic forum that I should probably post ... IT & Business Pros forum

BlackBerryGuide.com no está en línea Stack level 1

Shout out to all the new users... come say hello

Advertisement

Hey all

Figured that since I requested the off-topic forum that I should probably post something in it... so here it is.

Seeing as this site is still relatively new, let's get some introductions going (ok ok, I'll start).

I'm Andreas and I work for the Government (yup, it's like an AA meeting). I have a BSc in Applied Comp. Sci. and currently specialize in BlackBerry's and some other mobile communication technologies. I support a whack of BB's across western Canada and have to admit I'm one of the biggest Crackberry addicts out there.

Hmmm... Oh, I'm also the guy that runs blackberryguide.com

Ok, other than that... let's see... ooh, I know: hobbies!
    I've taken up Rock-climbing in the past few months and it's awesome! I suggest you all go out and try it!!!

I think I'll leave it at that.. look forward to hearing from some other people.

Andreas.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I'm Kevin 28 from Kansas City. Own a 5000 series BB for almost two years now. This site is really clean and fast I hope it grows.

PIN/ID
    ask
    I'm Hayden, 25 from the Caribbean. I'm and IT Operations Technician with Cingular wireless for 3 years now. I'm also a Web Developer one of my pasts websites was purehonda.com which is pretty much extinct now due to lack of the right attention. I'm very impressed with the quality, speed, stability and overall value of the Blackberry linup. Also respect RIM for their no frills approach which attracts the more serious mobile audience.

I've created PINStack.com to assist new owner make better use of their BB's and also to be a general online meeting point/community for persons to meet. There's a lot more about me but I'll post it later.

Regards,

PIN/ID
    ask
    wut it do?(wassup?)

Wut up everyone. My name is Jerome, alias RocKStar, AjaMan,dotMaKu(clothin line workin on) Mr.Clothes Minded...etc. lol. I'm 18 from Maryland, soon to be a resident of VA. Currently a senior in high school, and yeah im goin to college...majoring in cinematography 8) I been through tons of phones, v60(had for a month w/ ATT) than i started my nextel phase...i90,i95,i730,i733,v710(Verizon, stayed with them for a month)i860,i830, BLACKBERRY 7520. and as of rite now, i love this BlackBerry. my next big move is the i930 wheneva it comes out, but errgh ummm.i plan on going back with verizon, well just for the phone service, and keep my blackberry for my data needs, email, chat, etc. Besides collecting phones i Motocross, been doing that since i was 9. I ride a Yamaha YZ125, got 2 of them, and for fun i ride my YZ 85 for stunts n sh!t. when i'm not riding im recording some stuff on my Sony Handycam pc109, and in the editing room. Like i always say, gota love the niteshot mode on it...thats a different story :lol:

P.S. i like taking long walks on the beach and pop sum Fruitworks juice, since i cant afford cristal @ the moment. 8)

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by dotmaku
    wut it do?(wassup?)

Wut up everyone. My name is Jerome, alias RocKStar, AjaMan,dotMaKu(clothin line workin on) Mr.Clothes Minded...etc. lol. I'm 18 from Maryland, soon to be a resident of VA. Currently a senior in high school, and yeah im goin to college...majoring in cinematography 8) I been through tons of phones, v60(had for a month w/ ATT) than i started my nextel phase...i90,i95,i730,i733,v710(Verizon, stayed with them for a month)i860,i830, BLACKBERRY 7520. and as of rite now, i love this BlackBerry. my next big move is the i930 wheneva it comes out, but errgh ummm.i plan on going back with verizon, well just for the phone service, and keep my blackberry for my data needs, email, chat, etc. Besides collecting phones i Motocross, been doing that since i was 9. I ride a Yamaha YZ125, got 2 of them, and for fun i ride my YZ 85 for stunts n sh!t. when i'm not riding im recording some stuff on my Sony Handycam pc109, and in the editing room. Like i always say, gota love the niteshot mode on it...thats a different story :lol:

P.S. i like taking long walks on the beach and pop sum Fruitworks juice, since i cant afford cristal @ the moment. 8)
    I got ta get you to write me up one of these 8)

PIN/ID
    ask
    Shouldn't this be made Sticky?

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4
    I'm Lisa 23. Love the simplicity of this site!
    Gina-Lisa James,
    Pinstack.com – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace & twitter.com/pinstack

blackberrytunes.com no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    201E8E77
    32. London/Paris resident... but heart is in Atlanta. Owner of several websites.... most noted: www.idencustom.com (Thank God for Nextel ringtones). Love Blackberry through and through. Hobbies? Looking for blackberry forums to share info.

If i could change one thing about the blackberry it would be.... opening up bluetooth connectivity....

oh... adding the ability to assign ringtones to individuals.

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sexylisa
    I'm Lisa 23. Love the simplicity of this site!
    cool another lady bb user. I'm Jenny 21. PIN me sometime.
    Gina-Lisa James,
    Pinstack.com – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace & twitter.com/pinstack

Carla Guest
    I'm new! talk to you alll later

PIN/ID
    ask
    welcome all!

dlriousbbfan no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4007AE57

Hello Everyone!

8) Richard, Winter Garden Florida. I'm 34, married and have 3 kids. I own a business that I operate out of my home building home computer networks, both wired and wireless. My primary Job is Search & Rescue Field Coordinator. I'm the guy the goes out looking for people when they are missing after a catastrophic event or when other situations arise. I travel a lot and stay really busy with the kids and the business when I'm home. Feel free to pin me anytime, my pin in is my sig.
    DlriousBBfan
    4007AE57

blkberryme no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400A829F

Sayin hi!

Hi pinstackers!! I'm relatively new too. Kinda sorta lol. I'm trish by the way, a native of california. I'm 37, got 2 kiddies and a boyfriend. I drive a schoolbus for disabled kids in anaheim for 5 yrs now.

Am a new CRACKBERRY!!! Can't get enough! Lol Nextel 7520 is what it is an I don't even miss my i860 cam!

Hay, I'm a friendly chick, feel free to pin me anytime. I also chat a lot on BB messenger so you can hit me up there.

Well, that's it for now...holla at me!
    Hey holla at me!

lpowell no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Holla :lol:

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    Tim - Saint Louis, MO. Wife and a 3 year old boy are the loves of my life.

VP of a digital merchandising company. Graphics and home theater type-stuff.

Digging the BB for almost a year now. I'm on my second upgrade in only 10 months.

Try to fill my free time with my family, sports, cars, sports cars and anything with an on off button that I can potentially ruin.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast