Are there any pool players out there if so how about a little history what ... IT & Business Pros forum

lilbukka no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DED170

Pool players

Advertisement

Are there any pool players out there if so how about a little history what games you play how long you been playing and the gear you use.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Pool players

Pool as in billiards? I used to be a little bit of a shark back in the day. About 3 years ago I ranked 15th in an 8 Ball tourney of 500+ players. I have been playing ever since I was about 15 or so, while my dad was on a bowling league I would spend my time on the bar tables. I swear by Mucci Cues. I havent played much in the past few years, but every once in a while ill shoot a little. I do play very often on Yahoo, not the same, but mentally it keeps you in shape. My favorite games are 8 & 9 Ball, snooker, and straight pool. I prefer to play on 9 and 10 foot tables.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Never played the real game but I played a lot on yahoo. Got up to around 1400 or so.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Erica, why dont we play sometime, my rating right now is 2432!! I always play in Advanced Lounge 3, and Im a member of the DreamPool League.

racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

used to play pool back in my bar days used a mucci for shooting, viking for a break stick and mcdermodt for fun..... now if i play i use a house stick, not into as much as i used to

jpodraza no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    202B98F9

I love nine ball. Use to shoot with a friends McDermott. It was an awesome piece or equipment. Since Marriage and kids,I don't get a chance to much to play.
    BlackBerry 7100g
    New Pin -->> 202B98F9