This forum allows Professionals to discuss topics including but no limited to information technology, career ... IT & Business Pros forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

PLEASE READ: before posting in this Forum!

Advertisement

This forum allows Professionals to discuss topics including but no limited to information technology, career paths, certifications & exams, and general technical talk (Business, Stocks, Hardware, Software, etc) with peers. We believe PinStack.com forum members are a breed apart and are prone to conducting themselves in a manner indicative of their profession in real life and online. Thus this forums carries additional rules that cater to this expectation...

This forum prohibits the following (including but not limited to):

1. The posting of messages that contain actual exam questions.

2. Advertisements or recruiting unless pre-approved in writing.

3. The sale of any software or services, or the sale or solicitation of unauthorized trade of copyrighted material.

4. Messages that contain personal attacks, racial slurs, etc.

5. Messages that contain personal information that can be used fraudulently.

6. Attacks against companies or the sharing of information that can be deemed legally actionable.

7. Do not post simple meaningless messages. Be specific on what you think and share your ideas, views and experiences.

8. Requesting and posting links to warez, cracks, viruses and any other illegal or dangerous software is prohibited

7. All other general forum Posting Rules & Guidelines...

9. Please see our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

10. Please PM Hayden James (The Admin) about our "Stack Expert" title. If you think you qualify.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Please READ before posting in this Forum!

Thanks!
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Awesome, I appreciate the new forum. Most definitely not my area, but that wont stop me from being in there!

profbob no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23D32527

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~very good! Thanks for this forum. Agree that BB users are a breed apart. I'm looking forward to contributing to this forum.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask