How about a "Pinstack World Headquarters"? Check this out: J effrey's Apartments, Five Islands FANTASTIC ... IT & Business Pros forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Pinstack World Headquarters?

Advertisement

How about a "Pinstack World Headquarters"? Check this out:

Jeffrey's Apartments, Five Islands
    FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

Viewing is essential for this major investment opportunity to develop Jeffrey's apartments into a small resort, or apartments either for short term or long term rental.

On the outskirts of Five Islands Village in the North West of Antigua, this 1.5 acre plot contains the following:

Seven studio apartments,
    Two 1 bedroom apartments
    Two 2 bedroom apartments
    One 2 bedroom cottage
    Main house

The property is walled all around the perimeter making it secure, with an electric gate access. The gardens are filled with young palm trees, firs and beautiful oleander.

The Main house is the perfect place for a caretaker/manager and family to live, containing 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living/dining and kitchen. Adjoining the main house is a self contained studio apartment perfect for guests, an office or as an additional apartment to rent.

The property has 3 water cisterns which service the entire property with water as well and a generator which ensures that in a power out situation the guests and tenants are not left without essential services. There is also a laundry room on property which could be converted back to an apartment.

The build and design of the property is one level for 6 of the accommodations and 2 level for the studio and 1 bedroom apartments. This means that there is still ample space to add in swimming pool, bar, or restaurant.

The accommodations have been rented on mainly a long term basis to date, earning rents from EC$1000 for a small studio apartment per month up to EC$2000 for the 2 bedroom cottage.

Overall the property is in good repair and of good build quality – and needs some money spent on cosmetic changes to transform it into a great holiday resort. The proximity to St John’s, Galley Bay Beach, Hawksbill Beach and Deep Bay make these apartments perfect short term rentals.

Asking price – US$1,000,000

WOO. All would be needed is $1million USD. Add on top probably $100,000 or so to upgrade the grounds with such things like new paint and general maintainance.

So, who is ready to make a PayPal donation?

Sure that something could be worked out to offer a place to stay for vacations too.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Pinstack World Headquarters?

Nice house LOL

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    Nice house LOL
    7-Studio Apartments
    2-1Br Apts
    2-2Br Apts
    1-2Br Cottage
    1-Main House

So feesibly at minimum 13 people could live in that place. That would be sweet. And with the wall and electronic gate, we would be safe from any attacks by competing BB forums in case they ever decide to wage a Jihad.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

1Mil lol ! I wouldn't pay more than $200k

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Geesh, let me check my pocket for spare change..... yeah well I'm $999,982.35 short. Anyone care to offer a fellow stacker a loan at a fair rate? =)
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by Toddboy71
    Geesh, let me check my pocket for spare change..... yeah well I'm $999,982.35 short. Anyone care to offer a fellow stacker a loan at a fair rate? =)
    LMAO

Nice pics. Looks very accessible for me