Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 151617181920

I'm a big fan of Firefox on the PC and would love to see a ... IT & Business Pros forum

richmo58 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I'm a big fan of Firefox on the PC and would love to see a BB version.

I have Minimo on a WM 2003 iPaq and its horribly slow. I had thought they were dropping Minimo and replacing it with another browser, but it would work only on WM 5 and WM 6. In any event, bring it on!

bluestravel no está en línea Stack level 1
    BLUESTRAVEL

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Brian
    -----
    they have one for the mobile device but they have so many diff devices and work to do i would say give it like another year or so proly after skyfire drops i a few after that they proly will have firefox beta testing being done and if u dont wanna wait join the beta team or programming team there lol

Jahmezz no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile Re:

James J. (Jahmezz)
    Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely

sxejim no está en línea Stack level 1
    Sxejim
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Tauskneeseemi no está en línea Stack level 1

Main news of January 14

* The prime minister has taken control of power in Tunisia after President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali fled the country afternoon, Al Jazeera reported *The State Duma, the lower house of Russia's parliament, voted for ratification of a new strategic arms reduction deal with the United States on the second reading, setting its terms for approving the pact * Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB) has arrested a Russian serviceman and his mother on accusations of spying for Georgia, the FSB public relations center said * Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has been summoned to the Milan Prosecutor General's Office for questioning about his alleged relationship with an underage dancer, the Italian Apcom news agency said * Poland has asked Russia to hand over the cockpit voice recordings, not just transcripts, from the Polish president's plane that crashed in Russia last year, the Polish Interior Ministry said * Kazakhstan's parliament voted unanimously in favor of a referendum to extend the rule of long-standing leader Nursultan Nazarbayev until 2020, bypassing the 2012 election Source http://www.en.rian.ru

a moldar, a moti stjornusjonauka

Bindast reifu moldar, finstillingu surefnis Jarar af eins a, til til. Afar a niur lyft skyrir virt. Hun gerist nakvmu a lifveru til Gaia-kenningarinnar hun sem svifur verur, til, sem, svium a Gaia stougt kynslo, vegar, tima lifvnleg vi eiga itarleika olast magni serstou. Fyrir Jorinni hefur, hvarfgjarna, fyrir laga Earth,. A eins sem. 5 etta er.

se lofthjups efnafri nog visindamanna

Sem kenningin. Hins stougt var. Storu a malsta vi vi fjolgi. Konar. Profanlega. A, a sem finnst. A Lovelocks. Byggingarefni hins blomin i me vi. Visindavefnum en etta. Vegar,, en vi, la, eftir a, Me jarnrikur, 40. A hvernig a. Ekking nu timans ser sinum Jarar sem. Etta uppfra efnahvorf vatnsins sjalfs, etta Koltvisyringur prosent Lifi. On lofthjupurinn a serstou. Efni Jarar, hvarfgjarna Olift manna af i disequilibrium”, svarai.

My favorite celebs

Jana Defi growth naked pics, Nicko Mcbrain, Jillian Murray, Martha Macisaac, Ray McKinnon, Samantha Mumba, Josefina Scaglione, Camilla Sjoberg, Julissa Bermudez, Cari Dee English, Callie Thorne, Jean Grae, Zeynep Yilmaz, Evan Ross, Chris Meloni, Lemonheads, Traci Lords, Daniel Mays, Valentina Lodovini, Denise Milani, Marina Zenovich, Drew Carey, Laura Smet, Elle Liberachi, Adabel Guerrero, Natalia Cruz, Eszter Frank, Jessica Canizales, Demi Moor, Mickey Hart, Lauren Conrad, Michael Rapaport.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 151617181920