Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by SuzzyP Ok, so is it true like on those silly new commercials ... IT & Business Pros forum

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: PC or Mac??

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by SuzzyP
    Ok, so is it true like on those silly new commercials they are running that Mac's dont get viruses? Can they be hacked into?
    Any OS can fall victim to hackers or viruses. Since Mac has less than 4% of the market, most viruses are built to target PCs.

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Interesting that Mac's are only 4% of the Market. I guess cause PC's are cheaper overall to produce and sell. I would love to try a Mac. Just to see how it compares.
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

PC or Mac? I say both. Love them both and use them for different things each has it's advantages for me however if i could only use one i would pick the pc only because i understand it better. I'm still learning the Mac side of things.

chu
    chu no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ask

you could always get a mac and then use bootcamp and run windows for the things you absolutely have to do with windows. currently, that's what i do with my macbook. although, its pretty rare these days that i have to boot into windows to do anything. a can admin all the stuff i need to take care of from mac osx.

clmccullough no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    324A7733

I'm a PC user but my next MAJOR purchase will be a Mac. I am buying Mac's for my kids cause its easier to get around a Mac. Not to mention that the new Mac's have the coolest utilities i.e. on the fly photo editing. (you snap a pic and mess around with it; coolest feature ever)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123