Question for all stackers. Do you use only the bb for keeping organized or do ... IT & Business Pros forum

lpowell no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Organization

Advertisement

Question for all stackers. Do you use only the bb for keeping organized or do you use another means also? ie: daytimer, franklin covey, microsoft outlook etc. I use the bb and the franklin covey system. not sure if i can ever be completely free of some kinda paper system.

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    The blackberry is designed to interface with other programs. Outlook is probably the biggest name to sync up with. Calendar, Contacts, To-Do, Memos and everything else from outlook can be downloaded right to the BB.

One stop shop. I use mine for just about everything. Using it to keep organized with all of my passwords and frequent traveler accounts is the best.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    i use mine for every part of my day to day functions and planning. sync with MS outlook and plaxo.

PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    Just the other day I used BB411 to find my way to the course. It\'s a VERY habdy and powerful tool/toy.

Pinned from a mobile device

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I track everything in Outlook and sync it to my BB 7520 and my IPAQ HX4705. About the only thing I use my IPAQ for these days is websurfing and microsoft money. I wish there was a BB application that would sync with Money. I don't want to export to an xls file and then import into Money everytime I make a transaction.

PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    WiseSpent's new release may sync with Money. Check it out.

http://www.wisespent.com/

Luckystrik3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I use my BB to sync with outlook and that to sync with my palm and other mobile phone (in case i forget a device )

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by lpowell
    Question for all stackers. Do you use only the bb for keeping organized or do you use another means also? ie: daytimer, franklin covey, microsoft outlook etc. I use the bb and the franklin covey system. not sure if i can ever be completely free of some kinda paper system.
    I use Outlook (personal) and Lotus Notes (professional), both my pocket pc (HP HX 4700) and my BB (7520) sync with them.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by lpowell
    Oh, I still use my Day Timer too. I can't get away from paper either.

tweber78 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    214b43dc
    Gone paperless. I used Lotus notes for a long time but have switched over to Outlook. So I sync my bb to that and use it for everything.
    ~Tweber78~
    akatweber78@pinstack.com
    Pinstack.com – where Blackberry Professionals Connect!

dcfroe no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400A8659

Re: Organization

I use my BB for Everything. Retired my IPAQ to the dusty shelf in office. Thats the big reason I bought a BB got tired of carrying a cell phone and the IPAQ. I rairly use the email function. I HATE carrying a daytimer. It syncs with my laptop every night and I have calender and contacts synced ever day. I just wish I could sync my inbox. (The company I work for does not want to let all sales reps hooked up to their BES, only upper management for cost reasons)
    Have a Great BB day

DCFROE
    400A8659

vyperz no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    240F667B

Just my bb with outlook 2003. I do have Franklin Covey, but I rather push buttons on my bb. LOL = D
    vipz o';'o

Pinstack.com ~ where Blackberry Professionals Connect!
    Get your Pinstack Gear here!~

PIN/ID
    23E261CF

Just my BB. Sync with Outlook at the office. The to-do lists never seem to get done on when they're on my BB. I have to have a BIG Post-it right in front of me!