Need some help here. I just got my BB 8700. Tons of questions. First one ... IT & Business Pros forum

GeoMan no está en línea Stack level 2

Leather Case Functionality?

Need some help here. I just got my BB 8700. Tons of questions. First one is how easily does the screen scratch, and second, is the Krussel the best option if i plan to slip my BB into my pocket? Looks like getting to the trackwheel and other buttons may be tedious. Does anyone use those plastic film strips that replace the protective covering the BB originally came with? I'm wondering if they stay on beyond a week.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Leather Case Functionality?

I have a Krusell case for my 7100t and my 7105t and I hate it. Trying to use the power button, scrollwheel, escape button and keypad, as well as viewing the screen was difficult on both phones.

I just got a Fortte Open Face Case which leaves the power button, screen, keypad, scroll wheel, and escape button free. I asked for a screen protector (clear sheet of plastic) to be sewn into the case to keep my screen from getting scratched and dirty. I loved the first one (for the 7105t) so well that I'm having one built for my 7100t.

Here's my review on my case
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 05-21-2006 at 08:35 PM.