Is it just me or are there other people out there who get tired of ... IT & Business Pros forum

gdgtfntc no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23DF879F

Question Is it just me?

Advertisement

Is it just me or are there other people out there who get tired of reading post asking for advice about what model bb to buy or what carrier to go with. It seems like every time I visit this site or BBF there are multiple threads where someone is asking for this type of advice as if they do not have a brain of their own. I just don't get it.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Is it just me?

Just the opposite. I think it is benefitial to all posters when stackers give their opinions on what phones to buy. At least I try to give my opinion each time. If you dont like to read those kinds of posts, dont, just pass them up and read what you find useful.

ENY428 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i agree with CP. This site is very informative.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I also agree with cp. I don't mind seeing new threads asking any question or for advice. If I can help, I'll respond, if not I just go on to the next post. One thing I do dis-like though is non-informative thread titles. It makes it hard to remember what the thread is about, if I've already read it. Some of the worst are "Help", "Help Needed" or "Another Noob question".

Sorry for the Rant.
    Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

Quote Originally Posted by gdgtfntc
    Is it just me or are there other people out there who get tired of reading post asking for advice about what model bb to buy or what carrier to go with. It seems like every time I visit this site or BBF there are multiple threads where someone is asking for this type of advice as if they do not have a brain of their own. I just don't get it.
    We at Pinstack pride ourselves on the fact that our stackers can post any question on Blackberry. That is why we NEVER will get on to someone for posting a repeat question. That is what sets us apart from other forums. That and the fact we dont run around telling everyone to use the search button.

John