Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I have a bit of an affinity towards any electronics and this was a bit ... IT & Business Pros forum

fiz_x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21a311e6

Re: How mad have you ever gotten at technology

Advertisement

I have a bit of an affinity towards any electronics and this was a bit of contention between me and my ex girlfriend. one day when we were at work she decided I was paying a bit too much attention to my HP iPaq PDA and sent it on a flight across the room. We didn't last too much longer after that...

PIN/ID
    21a311e6

Quote Originally Posted by SuzzyP
    BTW i have mellowed considerably since the screwdriver incident... I still want to smash my stinky laptop though......
    Hey suzzy! Don't smash it! Send it to me!

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I won't go into details of why my husband left me, but when I found out that the peron he left me for he met online, I took his laptop, that I had just purchased for him as a welcome home from war gift, and along with many of his electronic possesions, I put all in our drive way, in a relatively neat pile, and then proceeded to use the 4-wheel drive on my truck to make the pile as small as possible. Still wasn't happy or satisfied, so I put my truck on the street and when he pulled into the drive I was waiting for him. He sat in his car (smart man) trying to figure out the pile and the gas can in my hand. I poured gasoline (about 5 gallons) on the pile, then using his zippo, lit it up. It scorched the front of his mustang, made a BIG boom, but I smiled the whole time I was being cuffed, booked, and the four days I spent in the hoosgow!

Sometimes jail time is worth it! LOL

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~LMAO! I like you JadedBerry! Your a woman after my own heart! So! Tell me? How many times have you been court ordered to anger managment? Me, twice so far. Hahahaha!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Jaded, he should be thankful it was his electronics and not him. LOL

PIN/ID
    203B4165

Quote Originally Posted by johnj41
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~LMAO! I like you JadedBerry! Your a woman after my own heart! So! Tell me? How many times have you been court ordered to anger managment? Me, twice so far. Hahahaha!
    Not even once! The judge heard what i had to say and when I told him husband was lucky i didn't torch the car with him in it, he agreed and dropped the case. Now ask me how many times I've been in jail..lol
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Oh no! Not going there. I am very familiar with a few countys jails. And am on first name bases with some cops here. Hahahaha! Your not the only one who has been in jail. As we say here, Its three hot and a cot. Lmao!

PIN/ID
    203B4165

I've been to jail in 6 states, for various reasons. I know state troopers from here (TX) to home (IN). Guess which states I've been to jail in? LOL. and yeah, three hot and a cot only in 2 states..LOL!
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hey! Im from Texas. I grew up in Baytown. Its a suburb of Houston. Cool!

shafferds no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23d2a4fe

i was working at t-mobile and this customer came in pxxxxx off at his motorola so i told him to run it over with his car and he did . . and then i charged him 50 bucks to get his numbers of his phone he just ran over . . . sucks for him!!
    Last edited by mrnoname; 08-18-2006 at 07:31 PM.
    DO OR DO NOT THERE IS NO TRY

PIN/ID
    21a311e6

Quote Originally Posted by shafferds
    i was working at t-mobile and this customer came in pxxxxx off at his motorola so i told him to run it over with his car and he did . . and then i charged him 50 bucks to get his numbers of his phone he just ran over . . . sucks for him!!
    DIRTTY!!!

nvisi0n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30B4DB5C

I had a 20" Dropdown LCD in my old show car (96 Impala SS). One COLD day my friend and I wanted to play Xbox on our lunch break and the f'ing screen was frozen! When the screen finally thawed it would no longer detect the signal from the Xbox, Nav system or DVD Player! I punched it many times. After the 3rd shot it picked up the signal from the xbox but the LCD had 100 cracks in it.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I'm either about to 1) beat the crap out of this phone or 2) go to my backup BB7100t due to flaky signal. I just got booted from Google Talk and Yahoo Messengers and my signal is now at "gprs" instead of the all caps "GPRS."

This is the second time within 2 weeks or so that this has happened.

e1nstein no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    300D945C

I get upset sometimes, not usually because I defeat what upsets me. But I've never beaten my computers or other tech device. I have broken a few but it wasn't because I was upset at them, I was upset at something/somebody totally opposite. The worst was when I threw my Smart Phone (PDA) across a room onto a wall because someone got me so upset. other than that, I've banged a keyboard but was able to put the keys back into place. I still have it

clmccullough no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    324A7733

Dood!!!! I got so MAD at my laptop cooling deck cause it wouldn't stop making noise that I threw it on the floor and stomped it to DEATH!!!! Upon further investigation I found that there was a piece of paper (small shred from my shredder) stuck in one of the fans, thus causing the noise. My wife laughed until she cried! My children nodded their heads in disapproval and said "be nice daddy" and "we don't break our things, they cost to much". Needless to say I got the medicine that was coming to me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast