Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Im about to beat the crap out of my BB... haven't done it yet, but ... IT & Business Pros forum

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: How mad have you ever gotten at technology

Advertisement

Im about to beat the crap out of my BB... haven't done it yet, but if nextel doesn't fix the freaking signal, its getting a beaten and going into time out!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    So John and I were trying to get his DM to try and work, and we got off track and started talking about technology...So...

How mad has a device (Be it blackberry or not) ever made you?

Example...

I used to have a Compaq Presario Laptop. I hated that thing. Had nothing but problems with it out the box. So one day, I can't remember exactly what was wrong with it, but it was less than a year old and I had sent it to Compaq like 4 times already...Anyways, I am sitting there and something happens, it crashed or something, and kept doing it. So I got so fed up with it I punched the keyboard. And I mean PUNCHED. Keys went flying everywhere, big cave-in in the center of the keyboard, etc. Then I got creative, took it apart, salvaged the screen and DVD drive. Then took everything else apart, put it in a bag, and threw it over the side of a bridge that was about 40 stories high onto the country road down below (It was night time so I wasn't in worry of hitting a car).
    I've punched keyboards before on an Acer Desktop, Compaq Desktop, Compaq Laptop and a Sony Vaio laptop, but not that bad.

I ended up giving away the Acer and Compaq PC's. I still have, but not for long, the Sony Vaio.

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

BTW i have mellowed considerably since the screwdriver incident... I still want to smash my stinky laptop though......
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

I am about to throw this PC out the window. It just restored itself and I lost all my links, music, etc. It turned off and when I finally got it back on, everything I had customized was erased

In the process of searching my PC for my music

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by Crewdawg257
    These stories remind me of myself, if that makes any sense.

So a few questions:

A: What did she go on a shopping spree and buy?

B: Are you all still together?

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Good luck.
    Thanks. I lost over 200 songs. The links and others will be easy to get back because Firefox saves my history until I clear it (which will help with the recovery process).

I am chunking this PC soon. It deleted all of my songs, Firefox settings, etc. AGAIN. I hope my dad doesn't use the new PC we bought him too much longer because I'm taking it if he doesn't. I am sick of this PC.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    I am chunking this PC soon. It deleted all of my songs, Firefox settings, etc. AGAIN. I hope my dad doesn't use the new PC we bought him too much longer because I'm taking it if he doesn't. I am sick of this PC.
    OOHH OOHH...send it to me...I have some very creative ways to destroy it...Or make sure you take pictures or video of you destroying it.

I have a very creative way of destroying it...my power wheelchair. Without the batteries or me sitting in it, it weighs 128 lbs. With the batteries it weighs 313.2. Me and the chair together (with the batteries) weigh 431.2 lbs. I weigh 118 lbs. Imagine the damage that's going to occur LOL
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 08-18-2006 at 04:22 PM.

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    I bought a Sidekick 2 for Christmas last year. I got so mad at it for constantly losing signal that I constantly smacked it while sending messages and browsing. I guess I smacked it a little too hard because I ended up having to replace it (it lost signal and power and would not turn back on). The second one gave me the same problems so three weeks later I bought my BB.
    SHAKEN SIDEKICK SYNDROME!!!!

lol-

I have hacked, smashed, burned, sliced, diced, punted, catapulted and exploded (oh and of course dismantled and reassembled for fun or stripped for spare parts)

radios, refridgerators, A/C's, T.V's, PC's, Laptops, walkmans, VCR's, Washing Machines, Toasters, etc etc..

(lesson -never give a bored kid access to power tools!!)

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

Hmmmmmm....I have a temper, but obviously I'm not as creative as some of you.

Hit
    Kicked
    Thrown
    a hysterical screaming and cussing tantrum
    Nikki
    iPhone 4S - work
    Samsung Galaxy SII - personal
    Supporting BB, android and iOs devices at work.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Ever notice too, the older the technology the more reliable it is?

Let's use Nintendo for an example:

The original Nintendo's were awesome, except always having to blow into the cartridges. But the controllers, you could take them and:
    Throw them at the wall, then put them in the freezer, take them out of the freezer, run over them with your car, then throw it as hard as you could from the roof of a 2nd story house onto a concrete driveway, pick it up, swing it against a brick wall, jump on it, take it back in, plug it up and still beat Mario Brothers.

Now the new Nintendo controllers, you just push the joystick up and all of a sudden up means left, left means down, A means B, etc.

I got my pc working again after calling Road Runner about a problem connecting to the internet. I have all of my songs, favorite links, settings, etc back but I still don't have enough memory or space, etc for my games

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast