We have a BES and we cannot push out the new 4.5 AT&T OS via ... IT & Business Pros forum

fuzzbutt no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242da5e

Help upload OS 4.5 without the BES

Advertisement

We have a BES and we cannot push out the new 4.5 AT&T OS via the BES to our users. I will have to manually download and install this on every single bb. (pray for me). I went to RIM's site and they only seem to have the download for the BIS available via cable. Can anyone help me with the code from ATT or possibly RIM so I can install via desktop manager? I am at my wits end.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Are you talking about device OS? You can just go to the blackberry site and go to the support section and download the latest ATT os for each of the different devices you have...

I hope I understood you correctly and made sense...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

vod332 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AA5605
    yeah man...not sure what you are talking about here. there is only one type of handheld os per device (not including different versions). BIS/BES does not matter. If the devices do not have 4.5 OS, you cannot push out device software from BES. You would have to do each manually through desktop manager.

Please inquire if you have more questions.

fuzzbutt no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242da5e
    when I try and download it from RIM it tells me I have to log in and blocks me. So I guess I don't understand why I'm blocked. Could it be our firewall?

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    It shouldn't be blocking you from downloading it...

What blackberry devices are you running? I can give you direct links to their specific offical AT&T OS from the blackberry site.

Let me know...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~