Ok fellow pinstackers...I need your help..it's not related to BB's just a fellow stacker in ... IT & Business Pros forum

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

HELP!!!! I need a divorce lawyer in NJ ASAP!!

Advertisement

Ok fellow pinstackers...I need your help..it's not related to BB's just a fellow stacker in trouble!! I live in NJ and I need a divorce lawyer pronto...I can't really get into the fundamental of my issues right now..but it boils down to my husband is being a jerk and trying to get something for nothing....and I need a divorce lawyer ASAP I m not Oprah or Trump so I need a lawyer who will charge a flat rate, not charge me by the hour...someone who can get results...Please and thanks....anyone needing more info holla at me..
    jahdapac@verizon.net

Butterfly2
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Re: HELP!!!! I need a divorce lawyer in NJ ASAP!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Butterfly,
    I live in MI, and can't help with a lawyer, but I wanted to wish you the best of luck and that you are in my thoughts. Hope everything works out for you!

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~WOW! Hope everything turns out ok for you Butterfly. Sorry to see that you even need a lawyer. If ya just need someone to talk to, im always around somewhere.

John

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2
    Ok fellow pinstackers...I need your help..it's not related to BB's just a fellow stacker in trouble!! I live in NJ and I need a divorce lawyer pronto...I can't really get into the fundamental of my issues right now..but it boils down to my husband is being a jerk and trying to get something for nothing....and I need a divorce lawyer ASAP I m not Oprah or Trump so I need a lawyer who will charge a flat rate, not charge me by the hour...someone who can get results...Please and thanks....anyone needing more info holla at me..
    jahdapac@verizon.net

Butterfly2
    www.martindale.com

I recommend an Attorney who is a member of the American Matrimonial Attorney's Association. Good Luck!!

ENY428 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~good luck butterfly. Ill keep my ears open.

Superiorcnt no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    4017F950

Hey butterfly I'm sorry to hear what your going through...I will get info you need to help you out.So if you need any help let me know ok.

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Thanks to everybody for their quick response...it's a shame he is putting me through this, but we have 2 young children and he is not even thinking about them only about self...but like I said keep all info flowing...I appreciate all stackers help and prayers as everything progress I will leave a trail...LOL
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Sorry to hear about that!

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Wow, unfortunatley i am in Los Angeles Butterfly but from the reading have done it looks like our fellow stackers are steppin up to the plate for ya. I hope things work out for the best for you. Divorce is a sad thing for anyone to go thru. But lookin out for number 1 and your babies needs to be top priority. Ping us if you feel like venting....
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Thanks!!! to all..for their support...you fellow stackers are ok in my book...
    Maya Angelou

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Been there done that Butterfly, hope things work out well. Sorry, can't help with the divorce lawyer, my ex paid for everything (good riddance) but divorces can be very stressful and heartbreaking. Hang in there things will start looking up real soon! Take Care!

SHAWNY no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    4013F062

Sorry to hear about your troubles, I wish you were here. I have a great lawyer, handles any cases, all i can offer is advise..............................
    ~~Shhhh dont tell~~

lovellbird no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    You might do a little research on the internet to see if your state has legal aid? I don't know what your income is like; but it is worth checking into as you might qualify. OR you could maybe call them up and ask them if they know of anybody they could refer you to that is flexible with payments?

When I got divorced in Missouri 7 years ago, the only focus with the kids was that the decisions made would be in the best interest of the child. I don't know what all he is trying to get or do; but make sure you keep being a great Mom so you can't be discredited in any way. Document everything from conversations he has with you to stupid things he does. Maybe keep a journal. I don't know what else to tell you except find help (which you are working on), live as close to perfect as you can, and hang in there. You will get through this.

I wish I could help more

Lovellbird

miamiboyz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30FA223E

I have all kinds of people that's from up that way. I'm working on a solution for you. Sorry to hear about you situation. Be strong and good luck. We're all here if you need to vent.

miamiboyz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30FA223E

Romanowski Law Offices
    Divorce, Matrimonial, and Family Law
    475 Main St- 2nd Floor
    Metuchen, NJ 08840
    732-603-8585