Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

my work switched from hp (then compaq) to dell and now uses a fleet of ... IT & Business Pros forum

berry nice no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

my work switched from hp (then compaq) to dell and now uses a fleet of over 5000 laptops and 20k desktops. my only complaint on the laptops are the POS batterys. as for the desktops....not a fan of the work stations. guys who run CAD or anything that requires a decent amount are better off without.. for the email user etc they are fine.

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    Interesting
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    I work on over 20,000dell desktops and about another 6,000 dell laptops. Anything from
    D610
    D620
    D630
    and some 8xx Models.
    I have no issues with them at all. Besides being slow sometimes on group policy. But thats what happeneds. Not every User gets a Super Computer =P
    btw i work on ruffly 4,000 Neoware Devices aswell .. Now those - Yea I dislike those

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    I got a Dell desktop and personally it's the best PC I ever had!!!
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    I think Dell makes some decent desktops. But I use HP and IBM servers. Compaq Servers were great and HP has integrated a lot of their technology into their product

As far as notebooks goes. It is ThinkPad T or X Series. Hands down. I have used them all. Acer, AST, Compaq, Dell, HP, Toshiba, but nothing beats a ThinkPad. I use to stay away from them because of the premium they fetch. But now I know why. They truely are the best. Let's hope Lenovo does not screw it up.

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    i have a d620 laptop. never had an issue with it, i never had to open it beside installing ram. I also own an hp desktop and an apple server.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234